Packaging & Delivery of In-Line Choke Valve Body
Packaging Detail: Plywood Pallets or Cases ,according to customer's request
Delivery Detail: 25-40days after receiving the 30% deposit
Specifications of In-Line Choke Valve Body
Investment casting process
Machined by CNC
High tolerance for dimensions
1. Material: 1.4462 , 316L, 304, GGG50,GGG40
2.Process:Investment castings, Resin sand castings.
3. CNC Center , vertical digit CNC , Horizontal CNC Center , Lathe can produce from samll DN 50 to DN 2000
4. Completely Physical and chemical advantage inspection equipment to make sure quality
5. Total furnce for metling . spetrometer to check chemical element and C-S analysis and also special for nodulizing equipment
6. Standards , DIN , JIS , ASTM also can comply with purchase standards
7.Surface treatment , paiting and coating .
8. Professional foundry engineer to control process from beginning to finished machining . packling .
- Q:The difference between the ball valve Q41F and the ball valve Q41H includes the valve body length and mounting dimensions
- Upstairs, that's right. Number each unit represents a meaning,F and H are sealing surface material (position within fifth yards, second yards - omitted operation mode), F is the valve seat material is fluorine plastic, soft sealing valve -------------------H Cr13 or stainless steel material as the seat, is a metal hard seal material.
- Q:What is the sealing ring on the valve body?
- When the interference is large, it is easy to scrape the sealing ring. When the interference is small, the pressure will not be sealed. ,
- Q:How serious is the damage to the body of the automatic transmission? I heard that Xin Ju is very professional
- Gear will hit, some files do not work.Hope my answer is helpful to you, thank you for your support of the car master, your support is our motivation, I wish you a I wish you a happy voyage!
- Q:Mercedes Benz transmission valve body broken, how to do?
- Mercedes Benz which car, you are sure that the gearbox valve failure, and some can repair the valve body, the cost is cheaper, see you Mercedes Benz which car?
- Q:What is the use of the wave box valve on the car?
- Mainly control the main oil pressure, clutch brake hydraulic pressure, to achieve automatic gear change, you can fine tune the oil pressure, according to the vehicle running conditions, change the time of oil pressure control and release the oil pressure
- Q:Transmission valve failure, should replace the assembly or replace the transmission?
- Car owners domineering. Broken valve body. Change gearbox. That's not necessary. Change gearbox. A lot of things to be torn down. You are not afraid that some things are not bad for you to dismantle the broken. There's something wrong with the car. Ask the car master. 4S shop professional technicians, 10 minutes to solve. ]
- Q:Is the valve flow characteristic determined by the actuator or the valve body?
- The spool in different forms directly determine the flow characteristics of the valves, stop valves, the flow characteristics are linear, equal percentage, quick opening, these features is actually the spool taper are different, in the same position, the valve core and valve sealing surface of the space size is different, so the fluid the flow through different. For example, a valve spool for cover type, which has a conical convex surface is very short, when it is opened, the valve core and valve sealing surface of the space will be increased, with the spool continue to be open, it will increase the amount of space, makes the fluid flow increased quickly, which is characteristic of fast open. The same spool is a tapered body longer valve, and in its opening process, the valve core and valve sealing surface changes in space increased slowly, the corresponding flow change is also slow. According to the angle of the spool, the flow characteristics of the valve may be linear or equal percentage, which is different from the quick opening of a characteristic thinning.
- Q:What is the working principle of electro-hydraulic proportional relief valve, what is the sign of valve body?
- Proportional speed control valve has two pass, three pass. There is a straight lead. The basic structure is proportional to the electromagnet drive spool movement, the valve opening size changes gradually, thereby controlling flow. The most basic structure is throttle type speed control valve, if the load pressure to the other end of the valve, and the balance of the electromagnet, that is, overflow type speed regulating valve.The symbol is a symbol of the throttle valve, the upper side is provided with an electromagnet symbol, a slanted arrow on the electromagnet, said electromagnet ratio adjustable.
- Q:The role of car transmission valve body, know friends, talk about
- Too specific, a day can not tell, here involves the solenoid valve, control circuit, control circuit, clutch, brake, torque converter, and so on too much, if you want to understand in detail, buy a book or check online
- Q:Dry box body wave MAGOTAN what oil, what is the name of
- Seven speed dual clutch, dry, filling double clutch special oil, two liters, AMT. Computers are for special use. It's from ZF company.
We have excellent specialist and technical level constructors and technicians, experienced production workers and the most modern production machinery and equipment. Products: forging rings, slewing rings, wind power gearing rings, flanges, equipment flanges, cylinder flanges, hydrogenation cylinders, roll sheets, forged adapters, connecting flanges, valve body, gear wheels, and others carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel forged parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;DNV;BV;ABS;GL;RINA;LR; KR; NK;CCS;CE;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average