Packaging & Delivery of Butterfly Valve Body
Packaging Details: wooden case/as per the customer
Delivery Detail: sample: 25days, production: 40 days
Specifications of Butterfly Valve Body
2.Good quality and price
4.Drawing are welcome
Features of Butterfly Valve Body:
1. Two & Three Pieces Cast Steel Body
2. Trunnion Mounted Ball, Full Bore
3. Anti-static Device
4. Blow-out Proof Stem
5. Fire Safe Design
6. Emergency Sealant Injector
7. Vent Valve, Drain Valve
8. Lifting Lugs and supporting feets
- Q:What is body packing?
- What does the body filler mean?Valve packing: refers to the seals, the valve body is mostly flexible graphite, ptfe. See the following diagram and instructions.
- Q:Does the big casting valve body do radiographic inspection?
- Do test strength of shell on the line, playing water to see if there is no sand leakage. If the medium is oil eye small medium density etc.,
- Q:Valve body material representation
- Valve body performance of commonly used materialThe main parts of the valve material, first of all should take into account the physical properties of the working medium (temperature, pressure) and chemical properties (corrosive) and so on. At the same time, we should also know the degree of cleanliness of the medium (whether there is solid particles). In addition, we should also refer to the relevant regulations and requirements of the state and the use of the department.Many kinds of materials can meet the requirements of the valve in a variety of different operating conditions. However, the right and reasonable choice of valve material, you can get the valve's most economical service life and best performance.
- Q:What's the function of the valve inside the car's automatic transmission?
- The speed at which the fluid flows out of the turbine V can be seen as the rate at which the work fluid flows out relative to the surface of the turbine blade, and is combined with a rotational velocity U of the turbine. When the turbine speed is relatively small, the working fluid flowing out of the turbine is backward, and the working fluid impacts the front of the guide wheel blade. Because the guide wheel is limited by a one-way clutch, it can not rotate backward, so the guide vane moves the working fluid backward to guide the impeller of the pump wheel to promote the rotation of the pump wheel, thereby increasing the torque acting on the turbine.As the turbine speed increases, the rate of u increases as the speed V of the Omega and u begins to point to the back of the guide vanes. The torque converter reaches the critical point. When the turbine speed increases further, the working fluid will impact the back of the guide wheel blade. Because the unidirectional clutch allows the guide wheel to rotate forward with the pump wheel, the guide wheel rotates freely along the rotation direction of the pump wheel under the driving of the working fluid, and the working fluid flows back to the pump wheel smoothly. When the working fluid outflow from the turbine guide vane outlet coincides with the same direction, the torque converter is not produced by twisting effect (the torque converter condition called hydraulic coupling condition).
- Q:MAGOTAN gearbox body maintenance need how many money
- The gearbox has a fault to see how the failure, and repair, then ask the 4S quote, for a more expensive
- Q:Valve design issues
- Supplement: the above mentioned is just a pure design, such as the novice to do the design, checking and calculating of the general will, in fact in the reality of the design, the valve products have been very mature, as you say these are size, can refer to the same type with the specifications of the product parameters so, the more accurate calculation, experience is more important than calculation.This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:Valve body material is A182F11 what is the material?
- A182, F11, chemical compositionC 0.12-0.15; Si 0.17-0.37; Mn 0.4-0.7; P <0.035; S <0.035; Cr 0.8-1.1; Mo 0.40-0.55; Ni <0.3; Fe. is the remainderCorresponding domestic brand: 15CrMoThe highest service temperature of forged high temperature alloy steel is about 575 degrees.
- Q:What does valve body "scs14" mean?
- The domestic relative grade of the SCS14 phase approximation is Z0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, and the performance is close to 316-316L
- Q:We are casting 304 valve body,
- General requirements of the 304 stainless steel valve shell casting, can be used paraffin wax, stearic acid and water glass mullite process can be solvedIf the surface requirement is high, it is recommended to use medium high temperature mold + silica sol zircon sand processIt's a black oxide scale.
- Q:Valves, valve body, stem, seat, the valve can not be the same material, why?
- SureIt is common in small calibre forged stainless steel valves.
We have excellent specialist and technical level constructors and technicians, experienced production workers and the most modern production machinery and equipment. Products: forging rings, slewing rings, wind power gearing rings, flanges, equipment flanges, cylinder flanges, hydrogenation cylinders, roll sheets, forged adapters, connecting flanges, valve body, gear wheels, and others carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel forged parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;DNV;BV;ABS;GL;RINA;LR; KR; NK;CCS;CE;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average