Packaging & Delivery of A105 Connection Body
Packaging Details: wooden packing in 20'TEU&40'TEU,ETC
Delivery Detail: 7-30ds
Specifications of A105 Connection Body
1.A105 valve body
2.min OD around 100mm
3.weight of single weight between 50kg and 5t
Quality Guarantee of A105 Connection Body
1.Chemical checking before casting
2.Quality assurance after rough machining
3.Machanical testing before heat treatment
4.Final inspection, Dimension check
- Q:Why does the ball valve on the DN15 fail to mark the pressure level?
- PN, DN, body materials, trademarks, these 4 are the signs that must be used.
- Q:What is the function of the gear box valve? What if it doesn't work?
- Used for high and low conversion, there is shift powerBad, can change, can also be repaired. General repair, and can be much cheaper, higher cost of change
- Q:What does valve body "scs14" mean?
- The domestic relative grade of the SCS14 phase approximation is Z0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, and the performance is close to 316-316L
- Q:SIEMENS thermostat valve actuator corresponds to the pipe diameter
- The actuator and valve diameter is set according to the schedule, the water valve and steam valve stroke is different, according to the type and caliber optional valve actuators, such as SIEMENS VVF40 series, DN25~DN80 SAX61.03, stroke 20mm, SKD60/62, SKB60/62, DN100~DN150, travel 40mm, available SKC60/62. so we should according to the actual use of the environment selection
- Q:The automatic transmission valve is out of order.
- The valve body is a hydraulic control unit, and the slide valve on the valve body moves left and right to change the flow direction and the pressure of the hydraulic oil, so that the clutch of different gears and the brake work automatically change gears.
- Q:Valve body material representation
- Austenitic stainless steel 7. austenitic stainless steel containing about 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 18-8 austenitic stainless steel is often used as a valve body and valve cover material under high temperature and too low and very strong corrosion conditions. With 18-8 stainless steel as substrate, adding molybdenum and slightly increasing nickel content, essentially increase the corrosion resistance. Valves made of this steel can be applied to a wide range of chemicals, such as acetic acid, nitric acid, alkali, bleach, food, juice, carbonic acid, tanning liquid, and many other chemicals.In order to apply the high temperature range and further change the composition of the material, the addition of niobium into this stainless steel is known as 18-10-Nb and the temperature can be applied to 800 degrees centigrade.Austenitic stainless steel is usually used at very low temperatures and will not become brittle, so valves made of such materials (such as 18-8 and 18-10-3Mo) are suitable for low temperature work. For example, liquid gases are transported, such as natural gas, methane, oxygen and nitrogen gas.Valve suitable for corrosive medium between working temperature between 196~600 and C. Austenitic stainless steel is also an ideal cryogenic valve material.8 "Monel alloy Monel" is a kind of very good corrosion resistance of high nickel - copper alloy. This material is often used in valves conveying alkali, salt solutions, food, and many gas free acids, especially sulphuric acid and hydrofluoric acid. "Monel alloy" is very suitable for steam, water and marine environment. Mainly used in valves containing fluorine chlorate medium.
- Q:Who heroes comments: mechanical hand to the square valve body?
- Which hero comments: mechanical hand to the square valve body, in addition to using high-precision hole positioning, you can use thread hole positioning it? Are there any other ways of positioning? FiveThe manipulator grabs the square valve body and holes on five sides. During the drilling process, the manipulator has been holding the workpieceCROO9 | browse 100
- Q:Can the valve assembly of the desktop gas cooker be equipped with solenoid valves?
- The state has stipulated that all stoves must be sold with flameout protection. In theory, all cookers can be equipped with solenoid valves, equipped with pulse control to achieve the function of extinguishing.
- Q:Just contact the valve, what do not know. What does WOG mean on the body?,
- WOG is the use of water, oil, gas and front figures such as 1000WOG refers to the use of water, oil, gas pressure 1000PSI lining and lining generally refers to the rubber lined valves, lined the interior only half lining of the valve body, valve lining lining. Not even the spool are lined.
- Q:The difference between J41T-16C and J41T-16, J41T-16 valve body is cast iron?
- PN = 1.6MPa and PN = 2.5MPa gray cast iron body carbon steel valve omitted body code, J41T-16 PN=1.6, so the body made of gray cast iron valve, C for carbon steel.
The company is professionally engaged in the production of free forgings & die forming forgings with various kinds of carbon structural steels, alloy steels, bearing steels, stainless steels, spring steels, tool steels, &special steels, rough & precise machining and heat treatment of the products. Furthermore, the company can independently design, produce and machine related moulds.At present, the company has the forging equipments of 5T, 3T, 1T.In addition, it owns 10 sets of gas-firing forging & heating furnaces and 2 sets of material pick-off machines.The company has annual capacity of 20,000 tons of forgings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average