Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1011
1.Size: 460*380*200 mm
3. 4 Mounted Type: Bowl Sinks / Vessel Basins Top mounted
7-Drain Hole Size:450 mm
8-Faucet:400 mm --1 hole Top Mounted
Characteristics of Art Basin CNBA-1011
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of CNBA-1011 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:The bathroom is too small to wash the washbasin, wash your hair in the summer is good, how to do hair wash in winter
- Connect the water to another house.
- Q:Home improvement, the bathroom floor drain, toilet and washbasin drainage pipe should be how to arrange the connection?
- Toilet sewage pipes can not be connected with the floor drain, washbasin drainage pipes connected together, should be separated from the pipeline. Usually the toilet pipe diameter is 110mm, to be used independently; ground drain and other drainage pipe diameter of 75mm (or 50mm), according to the distance of the distance by a certain slope connected to the drainage main pipeline.
- Q:How do you wash your face with a washbasin?
- Note that the skin is clean. Wash your face twice a day, wash your face, wash your face, wash your face, wash your face, wash your face, wash your face Cold water splashing, to improve skin elasticity, the skin has a greater role in replenishing water. After washing the face must be wiping the skin water, Toner has to clean the skin again. (Wash the right way: first take appropriate amount of cleanser dip a little water Facial hair, and then use the middle finger and ring finger to clockwise in the face circle, from the forehead began to circle to the next amount, neck, and then back to the nose, Note: forehead, nose, the amount should be washed several times The
- Q:Does anyone know where to get a large rubber basin to put under a washing machine for leaks?
- Lowe's, they make tubs just for that reason
- Q:what to apply to a basin so i can use it as a pot?
- First of all, because it has no drainage holes in it, you must give the roots of the plant room and provide proper watering. Before you put soil in the pot, you put down a layer of pebbles about 2 inches deep. This will provide a place for excess water to go and prevent root rot because the water cannot escape the way it does with holes in it. Then apply the soil, then the plant. Wash the basin good before you start with warm soapy water. Always start with a clean pot. hope this helps.
- Q:What is the thread of the washbasin pipe thread?
- Wash basin water pipe joint thread is the most common 1/2 pipe thread.
- Q:help with washing this item of clothing?
- I would wash it in cold and then reshape and lay flat to dry. If you have any doubts dont hesitate to take it to a dry cleaners and they can either clean it for you or tell you what to do
- Q:how does a bidet work?
- Separate wash basins with a hot and cold running water faucet are available from major toilet and faucet manufacturers. These separate porcelain bathroom fixtures resemble a toilet or a urinal but are meant for washing. One sits over the basin and plugs the drain while filling the reservoir with cleansing water or doctor-prescribed cleansing and healing solutions. The bidet may be cleaned and sanitized between uses because of the faucet and built-in drain. This type of bidet may also be referred to as a sitz bath. Toilets may be purchased with a built-in bidet feature in the seat and draw on the water reservoir of the toilet to supply the bidet faucet. This allows the toilet user to cleanse with water instead of toilet paper, and some high-end models even dry the bottom of the user, thus eliminating the need for paper. A combination toilet/bidet may save space, whereas it may deny the user the full benefits of immersing or bathing the genitals and anus in a bath of warm, clean water, due to the communal and unsanitary nature of the toilet bowl.
- Q:how do i clean a wash basin?
- If you are asking &How do I clean the toilet?&...for stains, try a pumice stone which can be purchased in the store with the sponges. Get out the gloves and basically sand the bowl where the stains are. Then, for the lighter soiled areas use Clorox toilet bowl cleaner. Squirt it around the ring, let it run down the sides, then sponge it down and flush. If you are asking about cleaning the entire bathroom: use vinegar/water solution (app. 1/4 white vinegar, 3/4 water) for the mirrors, use yellow ammonia and water (1:1) mixture for the counter tops. For the shower/tub, I use spray Comet Bathroom cleaner and Barkeepers Friend for the rougher stains. The spray works great for water spots on chrome finish, the vinegar solution works best for the stainless steel fixtures. Floors: I use Armstrong as directions state for linoleum, and Murphy's oil solution for ceramic tile. That ought to do ya! I clean houses (12 a week).
- Q:Bathroom washbasin dirty how to clean the washbasin clean little coup
- Very simple, clean detergent smear again, wait for a moment, erase, it is best to use a relatively rough cloth
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average