Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1011
1.Size: 460*380*200 mm
3. 4 Mounted Type: Bowl Sinks / Vessel Basins Top mounted
7-Drain Hole Size:450 mm
8-Faucet:400 mm --1 hole Top Mounted
Characteristics of Art Basin CNBA-1011
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of CNBA-1011 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Can the washbasin and the washing machine share a floor drain?
- Can be, but the tube is not easy to plug it
- Q:What's usually called in US a basin permanently installed with running water that is used for washing up, washing clothes, etc.?
- Be aware that in the UK, 'washing up' means 'washing the dishes and pans after a meal', but in the US, 'washing up' means 'washing your hands before a meal'.
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- You bet it could be the garb/disp.---- it should be on it's own seperate circuit protected also by a GFCI(ground fault circuit interrupter).Does'nt appear to be the case through. Look underneath the garb/disp in the bottom center --- there may be a little hole where you can insert a allen type tool to use as a crank to turn it back and forth to try and break it loose. I would find out first which circuit breaker controls it and turn it off before touching around on it --- first. I say this because I think you have a short in the garb/disp. going to ground -- which would be your kit. sink --then into your hands as you touch metal or the water. Most likely you should replace the garb/disp --- as I say ---it probably has a internal electrical ground short. Turn the breaker off that feeds it --- then see if you are still getting shocked -- that should tell you. A special GFCI breaker can be installed quite easily in your power box to replace your old regular breaker ---- or if the garb/disp. has a cord and plug /with ground----- then the electrical wall box plug can be changed out with a GFCI --- then your garb/disp. cord plugs in here --- make sure the circuit has a bare copper ground wire-- since this is how the GFCI works. It should really be wired straight into the box through. It happens that in older wiring systems things get changed around --- your garb/disp. may not be the only thing running off this circuit --- with this in mind --- I would take the wires off the garb/disp and wire-nut/tape them at any rate.Spock
- Q:Is not the ancient palace princess who used the washbasin you? The The Know what this thing is the Supreme Please talk about the view?
- This pot is called resonant pots.
Ancient utensils, metal. The shape of the basin now. Pelvic floor decorated with fish pattern, called "fish wash"; pelvic floor decoration two dragon, called "dragon wash". This kind of artifacts in the pre-Qin period has been widely used, and can spray the copper fish wash about the Tang Dynasty. Its size is like a washbasin, the bottom is flat, the basin along the left and right have a handle, called the binaural; pot bottom engraved with four carp, fish and fish engraved between the four river parabola. Fish wash the wonderful place is that the hand quickly rhythmically rubbing the basin side ears, the basin will be like the same hit vibration, the basin waves rippling. Friction, can be sprayed water column. When the hands rubbing his ears, resulting in two vibration source, vibration waves spread in the water, interfere with each other, so that the energy superimposed, so the energy of the larger water points, will jump out of the water. This is in line with the principle of physics resonance. Fish washing production, no doubt involves the solid vibration in the liquid transmission and interference problems. Some of our museums have a collection of precious ancient fish.
Basin engraved Datang Wude system, martial arts is Tang Gaozu Li Yuan's reign, look at your pot of pulp processing, obviously not so long, it is estimated to be imitation.
But it is said that in 1986 the United States a body imitation fish washing is not successful, you may be the pot of the Qing Dynasty. Because the time passed down the fish washed a lot
- Q:European standard wash basin can hold the national standard faucet it
- Wash basin can be installed, but the faucet need to confirm whether the non-standard or non-standard teeth teeth, or water pipes can not be installed!
- Q:if the titanic was unsinkable then how did they wash their hands?
- They rubbed them vigorously on the teak deck -- coining the term &deck hands&!
- Q:Does anyone know where to get a large rubber basin to put under a washing machine for leaks?
- The hardware store....Lowes, Home Depot. Call first just to see if they have them in stock.
- Q:Do you wash your washbasin with a washbasin if you wash your washbasin?
- Can be, are combined together, but the replacement should be carefully removed.
- Q:Can the toilet and washbasin be interchangeable
- Generally can not change, and their water diameter is not the same.
- Q:Is there a difference between the wash basin and the faucet of the wash basin?
- When the installation is slightly different, most of the faucets of the dish are on the right side, most of the faucets in the washbasin are in the middle, thanks to the experience accumulated in the long life.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average