Specification of Art Basin:
Wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:What's usually called in US a basin permanently installed with running water that is used for washing up, washing clothes, etc.?
- Be aware that in the UK, 'washing up' means 'washing the dishes and pans after a meal', but in the US, 'washing up' means 'washing your hands before a meal'.
- Q:Bathroom renovation whether the MT and washbasin position can not easily move it?
- The whole bathroom, Europe and the United States fashion
Furniture of the overall bathroom, bathroom decoration preferred. Fashion, environmental protection, durable [more than three years]. Dry construction, installation fast, no cement yellow sand. Tiles. Wall tiles. Ceilings, the price than affordable. Chassis stainless steel as a whole prefabricated, double protection. Wall cruise with the plate, no smell. No leakage of worry. Shower room, bathroom renovation increase, the overall wardrobe, placed on the existing ground, the same layer of water. Sewage pipes along the footsteps into the original toilet on the water. The door tailored. Design novel. Mixed as the main bedroom and so can Installation only half a day without affecting the use.
- Q:Can you wash your face?
- Copper basin wash your face is not good. Why do you wash the basin with water?
Reason: long time with copper wash basin, because a long time exposure to hot water and oxygen, resulting in copper and oxygen reaction to produce copper oxide, copper oxide is black, attached to the surface of the basin, so the basin black.
Chemical Reaction Equation: 2Cu + O2 = Heating => 2CuO
Treatment: CuO + 2H + = Cu2 + + H2O, indicating that CuO can react with H + (method: black washbasin surface coated with acetic acid, and then wipe with a scouring pad, and finally rinse with water).
- Q:Wall washbasin sewer installation size is how much
- Wash basin is about 85 from the ground, the water pipe wall row of 30 cm off the ground. Down the water pipe row, the normal off the ground 20 or so
- Q:Can you wash dry clean only comforters in the washing machine?
- I have washed my dry clean only comforter in my washing machine....but my comforter was a twin size. Make sure your item can fit into the wash basin without jamming it in.....and make sure that if it gets destroyed in the wash that you're fine with that. You could also take it to the laundromat...most laundromats have 1 or 2 commerical sized machines (its best not to go on weekends though...as they're usually all taken) and launder it there. I've also used Dry Cleaner's Secret to dry clean items in the dryer at home. Its also a good idea to throw a new, clean tennis ball in with comforters, blankets or pillows when in the dryer. Helps keep the fluff!
- Q:Width of 300 cabinet washbasin
- Three, vertical wash basin
Applicable to the small bathroom. It can be with the indoor high-end decoration and other luxury sanitary ware to match.
Four, there are along the desktop wash basin and no desktop wash basin
Suitable for the use of more space to decorate the more expensive bathroom use, the table can be used marble or granite materials.
Washbasin generally open three holes, namely the water hole, anti-overflow hole and drainage hole. In order to be able to fill the basin with water, you must plug the drain hole, drainage holes are generally attached to the special plug, and some plug can be directly opened or closed, and some with the tap on the pull bar control.
- Q:Washbasin price
- Medium half of the 10 or so, if the brand may be more expensive, a little also about 50 yuan
- Q:Is it OK if I pee in a wash-basin, if the toilet is in use?
- I've been to functions where there was a huge crowd and not enough johns and there was a separate line to pee in the sink. One time I went to a k d lang concert, mostly women there. There were 3 lines to the men's room: guys for the urinals, guys for the sink, and women for the stalls. One sink was left open for hand washing. Everyone was fine with it.
- Q:Where to get Wash Basins, Pitchers, and Stands?
- Try OKorder.
- Q:what does basin mean?
- ba·sin /ˈbeɪsən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bey-suhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a circular container with a greater width than depth, becoming smaller toward the bottom, used chiefly to hold water or other liquid, esp. for washing. 2. any container of similar shape, as the pan of a balance. 3. the quantity held by such a container: We need another basin of water to dilute the mixture. 4. a natural or artificial hollow place containing water. 5. a partially enclosed, sheltered area along a shore, often partly man-made or dredged to a greater depth, where boats may be moored: a yacht basin. 6. Geology. an area in which the strata dip from the margins toward a common center. 7. Physical Geography. a. a hollow or depression in the earth's surface, wholly or partly surrounded by higher land: river basin. b. drainage basin. 8. Botany. the depression in an apple, pear, or other pome at the end opposite the stem. --------------------------------------... [Origin: 1175–1225; ME bacin < OF < LL bac(c)īnum (bacc(a) water vessel, back3 + -īnum -ine1); perh. further related in Latin to beaker]
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average