Basin With Pedestal CNBP-2009
1.Italian Classic Design
2. Standard: ISO9001, KS Certificate
1)Easy to Shape: mold production and modeling diversified, malleable, and can be personalized requirements of tailor-made.
2)Environmental Health: using natural materials, scientific formula, strict operating, non-toxic, non-radiation, can be recycled, a new generation of eco-friendly materials.
3) Long Life: table timber, seamless, water absorption as low as 0.034%, long service life.
4) Easy Cleaning: smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
5) Classic Design: showing fashion, nature and elegance
6) Durable: Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
7)Freestanding Solid Surface Basins
10)Material: Solid Surface
12) Surface finish: Matt or Glossy
15) Not include Drainage
16) Packing Size:540x710x1200mm
17)Packing: wrapping film, 3mm PE foam, Carton Packing with fumigated wood crate.
4. Payment Terms: 30% deposit and balance before shipment; TT; LC
Workshop & Warehouse
- Q:What causes my hand wash basin to gurgle when it is draining?
- Its not vented right . If its a real old house its most likely cast iron / steel drainage lines are starting to clog . Check the roof vent first but it could be the horizontal pipe . A plumbing system is designed to be half waste and half air to replace the water rushing by . To explain it easiest its like opening a HI C metal can with just one hole and pouring a drink out it gurgles . If you pop a hole in the other side it flows great. It could also be that your dumping your washing machine into the basin . The plumbing code has changed over the years and long time ago 11/2& line was required . With the new washing machine the output is alot more volume and now for the past 20 years plumbing codes require a 2 & line . It also depend on how your system is laid out is there a kitchen sink draining @ the same time ? Anyway something is starving your plumbing system from getting air . If I had more history as far as kind of drainage , age of house ect , plumbing lay out , I could tell you more ... Good Luck
- Q:Where to get Wash Basins, Pitchers, and Stands?
- Hospital supply stores. look in the yellow pages.
- Q:Why do a lot of british homes still have 2 taps?
- you need a plug in the wash basin to stop the water from running away while you add hot and cold to make it warm,, simple or what!
- Q:What is the direction of water swirl when plug from wash basin is pulled out?
- The flow of water down drains has nothing to do with which hemisphere you are in (like we're all led to believe); the Coriolis effect is much too small. It will be determined by random motions in the water (or, in the case of toilets, by the direction of the incoming water). Experiments have been done which show that the water will indeed drain in opposite directions in the northern and southern hemispheres if you are careful enough to eliminate all motion in the water first; this is very difficult to do, and will not happen by itself (it also requires perfectly symmetric containers).
- Q:How to clean the washbasin bucket spring
- Very simple, you can follow the following process:
1, in the basin when the water switch in the pop-up state. Hand holding the bounce of the water switch, counterclockwise rotation, the water switch cover to screw down.
2, screw down, you can rinse directly with water, you can also use a small brush to brush about.
3, the sewer will gather a lot of hair like dirt, and then use small tweezers to sink the hair of the hair and the like are caught out. And then rinse with water.
4, to confirm the rinse, and then the lid of the water switch in a clockwise direction tightening, all OK
- Q:How to wash the stain on the washbasin
- In front of the weak burst, with a steel ball rub ah!
- Q:I bought back the ceramic washbasin fitted with the faucet round mouth small point, want to expand it how to do it?
- According to you, if you do not change the basin, then only for a faucet. Anyway, not expensive
- Q:I have an LG Tromm MW1814CW washing machine and am moving. Do I have to empty the water basin, if so how?
- Only if it is going into storage as you don't want the water to freeze. If you need to drain it, use a wet dry vac on the drain hose. But you WILL NEED the four shipping bolts that install in the rear of the machine (very very important). If you don't have these, contact the store you purchased them from
- Q:Is it a fire risk/hazard if we do not connect bulbs to all bulb holders like above wash basin butuse somebulbs
- I agree with using burnt out bulbs or not completely screwing the bulb in. I would think a burn bulb would look better than an empty socket. If you chose not to use any bulbs in it, at least cover the socket with black electrical tape so that some idiot doesn't stick their finger in it.
- Q:Corktown cleans your soap for free.?
- No way Hose B
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average