Quick Details of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
Installation type: fixing to wall back
Characteristic: Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Various colors, molds, painting available
Specifications of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
N.W/G.W: 22kgs / 26kgs
Every day we lean over sinks and basins to wash our hands, brush our teeth and look ourselves in the mirror. They are one of the first-and-last-used fixtures of our day, yet many of us never give them a second thought. These sink and basin designs beg to be noticed and in many cases also offer innovative functions
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: in strong 5-ply brown carton for outer packing
Delivery Detail:Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
Service we can provide
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry,we will reply soon.If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price
- Q:Why do you use a washbasin to leave a hole?
- Wash basin to stay through a root rope, you can hang on the wall, do not take up space.
- Q:Does a portable washing machine cost me more in utilities?
- Good first answer.....you may be comparing apples to oranges, both fruits, but not similar. You'd have to compare basin size.......how many loads are you doing for the same amount of clothes. You may be indeed washing more often without realizing it because your machine holds fewer clothes. If similar then check water settings: hot, warm, cold. Does yours do a cold rinse exclusively? Mine does....only cold water rinse. If you also have a warm water rinse, there's extra hot water. Could be your friends may be doing more cold water washes as well, once again less hot water. Most people underfill their machines with clothes. In Japan where water is extremely expensive, they add quite a few more clothing items and then the water level is just barely above the clothes, not an inch above or more as is often seen here.
- Q:remove cockroach spray from utensils and wash basins?
- Your utensils need a wash in hot soapy water As do your walls and floor
- Q:Connect the water heater shower no hot water, but the washbasin with hot water, is not the shower problem?
- There are two possibilities: one is the shower damage, the other can be connected with the shower valve is broken. You can remove the shower head, if the hot water that is the shower damage, if not hot water that must be a bad valve. hope this helps!
- Q:Bathroom wash basin counter pvc plate ok
- PVC is much stronger than the average sheet, waterproof is also good, of course, to do the best PVC or the letter of the brand, I can not recommend the brand, you can check the Internet more
- Q:Wash basin faucet on the side of what is wrong?
- Most of the faucets of the wash basin are on the right side, most of the faucets in the washbasin are in the middle, thanks to the accumulated experience of people in long life.
- Q:My home washbasin on the table how are long black spots ah, I can not wash water, how to do?
- The reason for the marble countertops may be because of the quality of the marble, iron is due to uneven plating or falling off, and now there is a market in addition to the scale of the crystal, you can put this crystal in a spot where the spot, and then use Wet wipes repeatedly wipe,
- Q:How is silt created in Amazon Basin? (Deforestation)?
- Yes, I agree with your hypothesis. With less trees to hold down the soil, increased erosion will occur and this eroded soil will eventually become silt and will be deposited in to the Amazon Basin
- Q:Quickest way to wash underwear in morning daily..?
- Simpliest way is to fill the wash basin with warm water and some hand wash detergent and soak the underwear--keep them soaked for half an hour and then let the dirty water drain, fill with fresh water , for rinsing-Do it twice and they will come out clean-In the final rinse if U like fill the basin with warm water, add a little fabric conditioner and within minutes drain that water and rerinse them once
- Q:Why do not you like to wash clothes in the washbasin
- What is the basin for what they are used to do is very clear, because health ah, bacteria and the like, and they are generally washing clothes with a washing machine, the family did not use the laundry washing machine wash, do not wash clothes in the country to dry They dried up directly. That the bath facilities than the domestic good, almost every family has a pool, basin, do not use pots.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average