Quick Details of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
Installation type: fixing to wall back
Characteristic: Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Various colors, molds, painting available
Specifications of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
N.W/G.W: 22kgs / 26kgs
Every day we lean over sinks and basins to wash our hands, brush our teeth and look ourselves in the mirror. They are one of the first-and-last-used fixtures of our day, yet many of us never give them a second thought. These sink and basin designs beg to be noticed and in many cases also offer innovative functions
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: in strong 5-ply brown carton for outer packing
Delivery Detail:Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
Service we can provide
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry,we will reply soon.If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price
- Q:How can you wash Converse Boots?
- hand wash them in a basin but don't use bleach...just soapy water and then fill them with scrunched up newspaper and hang them out on the line or clothes airer.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin broken how to do
- If it is very affect the appearance of a change if the problem is not big, then buy a glass of plastic can be a wish you happy
- Q:can i dye a ddylon machine dye in a basin?
- You can't dye anything by letting it just soak, you have to agitate the water, or the fabric will come out spotty. Sure, you can use the dye in a large basin, but you have to stir it frequently, so give yourself plenty of room and be careful not to splash.
- Q:Do Aussies wash their hands in a bison?
- yeah. or a sink if you're that kind of person...
- Q:How to paste the tiles
- Brick washbasin steps:
Brick washstand 1, to determine the size: according to the size of the space to determine the width and height of the toilet. In general, the height is 65 cm, the width of the table below 50 cm.
Brick washbasin 2, the construction method: brick washing machine mainly by the two construction methods. The first, with brick masonry frame and table, and then play on the brick surface steel keel, cementing mortar on the keel, and then paste the tiles. The second, the use of angle to do the structural framework, in the above plus cement pressure plate, and then paste tiles.
Brick washing table 3, making table: to reduce the amount of brick, saving space. You can directly use cement to make the table, rather than the brick to do the support column. Such as the steel directly into the wall, with the vertical line will be flat steel bars, into the cement slurry, made of countertops.
- Q:Is using antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer sufficient to sterilize my wash basin before shaving?
- That is way too much cleaning. You may be OCD. Just clean your basin once a week with a little ajax or whatever you like and then rinse it out and your done. No need of daily sanitizing.
- Q:Are you going to the washbasins and mirrors?
- According to the general feng shui, there are certain problems. Change the position of the washbasin.
- Q:How to remove the label on the washbasin
- You can blow hair blowing against the viscose, and then expose, there are traces, you can use alcohol, or essential oil, toilet water, fine steel ball wipe, sometimes with a rubber can be erased.
- Q:whats the difference between a basin and a canyon?
- A basin is - a broad area of land drained by a single river and its tributaries, or draining into a lake - a dock built in a harbor or river that opens to the sea - a depression in the Earth's surface that contains water A canyon is a deep narrow valley with steep sides, often with a stream running through it.
- Q:blocked wash basin pipe ?
- Get what is called a snake...long metal flexable rod. Run it down the drain to unblock the clog. Do you have a product called Drano in your country? It desolves built up hair and soap in a drain. Good luck.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average