Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:This washbasin how to add washing machine drain pipe
- Visual inspection of 50 tubes, with three links re-divided into two
- Q:What is the definition of basin?
- basin |ˈbāsən| noun 1 a bowl for washing, typically attached to a wall and having faucets connected to a water supply; a washbasin. 2 a wide, round open container, esp. one used for holding liquid. 3 a natural depression on the earth's surface, typically containing water : the Indian Ocean basin. • the tract of country that is drained by a river and its tributaries or drains into a lake or sea : the Amazon basin | a drainage basin. • an enclosed area of water where vessels can be moored : a yacht basin. • Geology a circumscribed area within which the rock strata dip toward the center. DERIVATIVES basinful |-ˌfoŏl| noun ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French bacin, from medieval Latin bacinus, from bacca ‘water container,’ perhaps of Gaulish origin.
- Q:Wash your face with a washbasin what's wrong?
- You think about your towel for a long time do not have to rub inside
You can wash the rest of the dirty water is now you wash inside the towel
The bacteria went in the next time or so the next cycle
Experts recommend the use of mobile water the best warm water and cold water instead wash the skin.
- Q:Does anyone know where to get a large rubber basin to put under a washing machine for leaks?
- The hardware store....Lowes, Home Depot. Call first just to see if they have them in stock.
- Q:Wash basin of the water in the installation of carelessly sticky glass glue, is there any way to clear?
- With the banana water or the day the water, you can remove, as long as the structure and the glass glue can be removed with the solvent can be removed, I said these two are only common
- Q:what is the quickest way to do washing up?
- It depends on what you're washing. I stack and wash immediately after meals: That is a lot faster than letting them build up, and much more effective. But if I've used things like large mixing bowls or cutting boards, I will wash those immediately after I've finished using them in food preparation: That way the pile of dishes won't look so scary. It really depends on what works for you.
- Q:What kind of washbasin good wash basin buy notes
- Related parts purchase:
Bottom basin water return bend: water return bend is used to deal with basin water and isolation odor of the device. In the purchase of the product must pay attention to distinguish their own water into the water is bent into the corner (S bend) or into the wall back bend (P bend).
Basin faucet on the water pipe and angle valve: its role and significance and the tank inlet pipe and angle valve role and significance of the same.
- Q:What is the difference between a washbasin and a washbasin?
- Usually called round, you can end to end to the water, for the main wash, called the basin it.
A sink, fixed to do in that place, there are some faucets, hot water and cold water, and then we wash here, wash the water, sink and then flow to the ditch, such a facility called toilet
- Q:What is the basin of the toilet wash
- Four, there are along the desktop wash basin and no desktop wash basin
Suitable for the use of more space to decorate the more expensive bathroom use, the table can be used marble or granite materials.
Washbasin generally open three holes, namely the water hole, anti-overflow hole and drainage hole. In order to be able to fill the basin with water, you must plug the drain hole, drainage holes are generally attached to the special plug, and some plug can be directly opened or closed, and some with the tap on the pull bar control.
According to the wash basin on the number of open water holes, washbasin and no holes, single hole and three holes of the points.
Non-porous washbasin The faucet should be installed on the table, or installed on the wall after the washbasin; single-hole washbasin cold, hot water pipe through a hole connected to the single-handle faucet, the bottom of the faucet with silk Mouth, with nuts fixed in the hole; three-hole wash basin can be equipped with a single handle hot and cold faucet or double handle hot and cold faucet, cold, hot water pipes, respectively, through the left side of the hole connected to the faucet at both ends, Tighten with nuts and wash basin.
- Q:How can I get the basin out of a washing machine?
- Try something else first. Blow back up the drain hose, do you hear a burble as air passes the U ? Yes, the drain hose is clear. Normally the basin is held in place on a spline underneath the agitator. Remove the agitator to reveal the spline shaft and any securing parts for the basin. With these off, holding the basin up and hit the end of the shaft with a plastic mallet. One or two blows should break any sticktion. GL>
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average