Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:Wash basin basin pull out, what is a good way?
- Rubber stopper, then find a wine opener, turn down, a pull on the line.
- Q:What is the difference between a washbasin faucet and a kitchen faucet?
- One is used to wash the face, one is used to wash the pot.
The face is washed on the faucet and the pot is washed under the faucet.
Short is the wash, the high is the pot.
Wash basin faucet is divided into double holes and single holes, and now generally use a single hole more, and wash basin faucet switch is usually above the faucet, so for most people's habits, and the kitchen are basically the faucet Single hole, and now a lot of people with the kind of easy to take a high degree of water, what can be left and right rotation, basin faucet rarely left and right rotation.
- Q:How to paste the tiles
- Brick washing table 7, installation doors: cabinet with solid wood, PVC board and other materials, prices are also different. Solid wood texture of the door and good environmental protection, but the price of your side. PVC material is more affordable.
- Q:what are the chances of being sprayed by urine when washing hands at a public was basin??
- Pnly if you wash your hands in the urinal
- Q:Why do you wash the basin with water?
- Not all copper. Is alloy, with the air water chemical reaction.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin water cover can not open how to do
- Forced to see if you can not open, it can only be consumed only.
- Q:How do I wash this garment (picture included)?
- OK. Let's go from the far left one. 1, You should wash it in water at 30C degree or below, and low power when you use a washing machine. But it does not mean that you can't hand wash it. You can. 2, You can't use chlorine bleaching agent. 3, You should use less than 120C degree when you iron the cloth. 4, You CAN dry clean it (it does not mean you must). Dry cleaning is washing by organic solvent. We do not do it at home. You should take the cloth to commercial cleaning service. You know it? 5, You should put it flatly when you dry it (no hanging).
- Q:What is the basin of the toilet wash
- Toilet wash basin called wash basin.
Washbasin more types, generally have the following several commonly used varieties:
First, angle wash basin
As the angle-type washbasin covers an area of small, generally applicable to the smaller bathroom, after installation so that the bathroom has more room for maneuver.
- Q:Why do not you like to wash clothes in the washbasin
- Laundry basin, small space, how to accommodate the next, how to wash
- Q:Why aren't wash basins outside toilet rooms?
- but mirrors are next to sinks.. and it would feel awkward to adjust yourself outside the bathroom or try and fix your make up or whatever, too when places dont have a push door for leaving the bathroom (that I can kick open, or push with my elbow) then I use a paper towel to open the door and then toss it into the trashcan. If I miss, oh well, cause I don't want to get my hands dirty
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average