Art Basin/Round Bathroom Ceramic
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4000
Mounting on above
Brand Quality of Art Basin CNBA-4000
We are ceramics sanitary ware manufacturer,specialized in producing one piece toilet,two piece toilet,pedestal basin,art basin,wall-hung basin etc.
Mainly using good ceramic and the seat cover ,material is PP
We have a very strong QC team, they do strict quality control for each product to comfirm to supply products in high-quality.We also do the random check by ourself.
CE & ISO9001:2008
Characteristic of Art Basin CNBA-4000:
1.Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
2.Showing fashion, nature and elegance
3.Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Packaging & Delivery of Art Basin CNBA-4000
|Packaging Detail:||export standard carton box|
|Delivery Detail:||within one month after received the deposit|
- Q:Bathroom cabinet washbasin combination 1 m 5
- This size ceramic countertops less, the use of stone table it! The cabinet is made of solid wood. This combination cabinet is noble.
- Q:Is there any way to quickly remove the stains on the washbasin washbasin side
- Wash the washbasin put a little hand sanitizer, do not put detergent powder. The washbasin can be put in detergent. If it is made of aluminum, stainless steel can be wiped with steel balls. Enamel, plastic ball can be used to rub the plastic ball.
- Q:Is there a sensor I can put in the basin the washing machine drains into that will turn off?
- Correct answer above, but you need just a little more information. You will have to wire the float switch in series with the recepticle your washer is plugged in to. That way if the float raises to the level of overfill, it will open the circuit to the washer. Once the water level falls, the washer will start again.
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- You bet it could be the garb/disp.---- it should be on it's own seperate circuit protected also by a GFCI(ground fault circuit interrupter).Does'nt appear to be the case through. Look underneath the garb/disp in the bottom center --- there may be a little hole where you can insert a allen type tool to use as a crank to turn it back and forth to try and break it loose. I would find out first which circuit breaker controls it and turn it off before touching around on it --- first. I say this because I think you have a short in the garb/disp. going to ground -- which would be your kit. sink --then into your hands as you touch metal or the water. Most likely you should replace the garb/disp --- as I say ---it probably has a internal electrical ground short. Turn the breaker off that feeds it --- then see if you are still getting shocked -- that should tell you. A special GFCI breaker can be installed quite easily in your power box to replace your old regular breaker ---- or if the garb/disp. has a cord and plug /with ground----- then the electrical wall box plug can be changed out with a GFCI --- then your garb/disp. cord plugs in here --- make sure the circuit has a bare copper ground wire-- since this is how the GFCI works. It should really be wired straight into the box through. It happens that in older wiring systems things get changed around --- your garb/disp. may not be the only thing running off this circuit --- with this in mind --- I would take the wires off the garb/disp and wire-nut/tape them at any rate.Spock
- Q:The new home to buy two ceramic washbasin, with the soon found to have finished after the putty painted place
- Is the manufacturer's processing products, it was bought back to repair when the genuine sell.
- Q:CHEAP PASTEBOARD WASH BASIN?
- Get one for $10 at a yard sale. Installation is a bit of a chore..
- Q:Ceramic washbasin drill with what tools ah?
- There are special drill bits to drill tiles, ceramics can drill ~ a few dollars a
- Q:Bathroom wash basin outlet pvc can add s bend it?
- That place should be added a S bend, so you can isolate the smell of the sewer.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin dirty how to clean the washbasin clean little coup
- Brush with toothpaste or white vinegar, all help to reduce stains. Easy to get dirty stains is the quality of the washbasin reasons, my family had the choice of the basin when the special focus on this point, Carly's wash basins are high temperature calcined, bright and clean, feel particularly smooth, easy to clean, Durable.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin how to clean up
- Cooking basin to keep clean, the first is their own material is good, no pores adsorption dirty: such as ceramic pots should be glazed clean and smooth; stone countertop texture, ordinary marble because of its best surface for oil processing; artificial resin surface treatment Complete smooth and so on; otherwise there will be Sassafras are not net, or Sassafras dirty and dirty repeatedly. Followed by adhesive glue to choose weathering mildew, and do not sink water into the dirty. Once again clean and maintain, the product into the dirt after the chemical or strong disposal of the surface material will damage the formation of repeated or old dirt. Upstairs professional, emergency response to emergency, hard work must start from the foundation.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average