Specifications Of Art Basin CNBA-4004
|Model No.||Art Basin CNBA-4004|
|Faucet mount||No hole|
|Installation||Above counter mounting|
|Packing||5 or 7 layers export safety cartons|
|Supply ability||1000 pieces per month|
|Delivery time||within 1 month|
|Depature port||Shenzhen, China.|
|Strong point||Easy to clean and maintain|
- Q:The washbasin is made up of those accessories.
- That is called blocking, can be used to block the water used
- Q:Washbasin water dividers with holes and non-porous differences and uses
- Holes are made of ceramic pots, then no holes are used in glass pots.
- Q:Washbasin utensils why there are two valves
- Left hot water right cold water
- Q:Bathroom wash basin broken how to do
- If it is already damaged, broken damage, then the best way is certainly replaced, if only a few small cracks, then, if you want to continue to use, you can consider using some glue to bond some cracks.
- Q:When the water heater is not connected to the wash basin on how to remedy
- If allowed to destroy the wall, with a marble machine to open a slot, buried, it can, but this is not easy, the wall painted a different color of the seam, a little beautiful, or install the tube, with aluminum Tube and PPR can be installed on the wall a few fixed clips, the pipe led to the cold water pipe out of the wall position can be, if the faucet is mixed with water, you can directly connected, and if not, buy a mixer installed , The water then hot and cold two tubes, the water pipe connected to the faucet on it
- Q:whats the difference between a basin and a canyon?
- A basin is something you wash your hands in. A canyon is something you can walk in.
- Q:What are some suggestions for things I can do with an old tin wash basin.?
- If you use it as a planter you may want to line it with something to make sure the plants won't suffer from metal toxicity. When I was a kid my great aunt and uncle had one of these tin washbasins that we would &swim& in in the back yard, obviously there wasn't any swimming, but it was still fun when i was 5
- Q:How to hand wash hand-made clothing?
- There is no magic to hand washing. It does not produce a better result. Some fibres, such as wool, require hand washing because the agitation in the washing machine makes the wool felt or pill. I would not dream of hand washing a cotton/polyester blend. Life is too short.
- Q:The reason why the water from the washbasin goes down from the sewer
- There is something blocking the chant, find a water pipe to the.
- Q:How to get water thats stuck in the washing machine out?
- If the spin cycle doesn't do it, then you have faulty pump or a clogged drain line.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average