API 5L X56 Line Pipe
Standard ： API SPEC 5L
Application of API 5L X56 line pipe： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Such as hydraulic equipment pipeline connection. The weld seam of common steel pipe is its weak link, and the quality of weld is the main factor that affects its overall performance. People who have lived in the north have experienced the experience of freezing pipes and pipes in winter, and the places where they burst are usually welds. Welded pipe is not seamless steel pipe.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless tubes are generally produced on continuous tube mills, also known as automatic rolling mills. The round steel is cut into the required length, centering on the end face of the pipe blank and then sent to the heating furnace to punch on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper pipe and the size is not too large, such as 10 mm below the pipe welding, brazing is suggested, with brass solder, such as Wei Odin 201 solder, with supporting solder paste, with a neutral flame welding, the copper plate is heated to about 800 degrees, and then use the solder with 201 Wei Odin 201-F in solder welding, welding wire with melt molding.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- RC pipe is galvanized steel pipe, usually followed by the diameter, such as RC50, that is, 50mm galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- You can refer to the ASME B31.10, such as the requirements for the SA106GRB seamless steel tube outer diameter of 168.3 x 7.11, specifications can be marked as NPS6 SCH40 SMLS, the real mark should include pressure steel pipe factory name or trademark, and the material level, specifications, standards, wall number, batch number, pressure test (if any), NDE detection (if any)
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- The specification for steel tubes is the outer diameter multiplied by the wall thickness.Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter (De), inner diameter (D) and nominal diameter (DN).
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range