API 5L X56 Line Pipe
Standard ： API SPEC 5L
Application of API 5L X56 line pipe： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- With this kind of steel manufacturing products, usually by heat treatment (normalizing and tempering); parts made before use, usually need to go through refining or chemical surface treatment (carburizing and nitriding), surface quenching or high-frequency quenching treatment. Therefore, according to the chemical composition (mainly carbon content), heat treatment process and use of different, such steel can be roughly divided into carburizing, quenching and tempering and nitriding steel three.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without the joint round, square, rectangular steel. Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel pipe with a hollow section, as pipe conveying fluid, compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bike frame and construction using steel scaffolding.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- The hot dipped plastic steel pipe is a steel pipe, and it is made of special antiseptic treated composite steel pipe.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range