Order On-line Tracking
1. Aluminum Foil Facing Description：
The production technologies and products performance of aluminum foil facing have been up to international advanced level. The aluminum foil facing products are mainly used for HVAC system, refrigerators, building thermal aluminum foil facing insulation and laminated with glass wool and rock wool to increase the insulation function.
• FSK aluminum foil facing is mainly used for duct wrap in HVAC system and other fields, such as vapor barrier etc., and suitable for off-line lamination of glass wool or rock wool. By special processing, the facing will have excellent flame retardant property.
• Heat-sealing aluminum foil facing is used for duct wrap without applying extra adhesive and suitable for online lamination of glass wool and rock wool.
• Double sided aluminum foil facing vapor barrier, whose structure is aluminum foil/ high strength kraft /fiberglass scrim /aluminum foil and laminated together by special flame retardant adhesive, can be used for roofing, wall insulation of house, warehouse, cold storages, factory and others.
2.Main Features of the Aluminum foil facing：
1) High tensile strength aluminum foil made from special aluminum
alloy, coated with aggressive solvent-based acrylic adhesive,
which provides high peel adhesion and quick sticking
2) Designed for sealing joints and seams of foil jacketing in
air-conditioning duct work
3)Excellent Peel Adhesion
4)Good Initial Tack & Permanent Bonding
5)Good Water & Fire Resistance
6)Outstanding Temperature & Aging Resistance
3.Aluminum Foil Facing Images
4.Aluminum Foil Facing Specification
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Tensile strength: M. D.
Reflectivity of foil surface
Water vapor permeance
Water Soak Test
1) Foil thickness: 18, 22, 26μ
2) Roll width: 48, 50, 60, 72, 75, 96, 100mm
3) Roll length: 27, 30, 45, 50m
4) Log roll: 1.2 x 45m, 1.2 x 50m
5) Jumbo roll: 1.2 x 1200m, 1.2 x 1000m
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Cut Roll: ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The product should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.Shelf life: One year from shipment date when stored at 21°C (70°F) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The user should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for user’s special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|