Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-25 days after receipt of your deposi|
stucco embossed aluminum sheet
alloy: 1100, 1060, 3003, 8011
Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coil
1.Introduction of embossed sheet
|embossed aluminium sheets|
tread plate diamond pattern
2.The base info. of embossed aluminum sheet:
1) Alloy of aluminum sheet: mainly 1100, 1050, 1060,3004,3005
2) MOQ: 3 tons
3) Delivery time: 25 days
4) Pattern: embossed, diamond, worm, pointer, 5-bar, 3-bar
3.Advantage of aluminum embossed sheet:
1)high temperature resistant
5)acid or alkali proof
7)light weight material is easy to construct and install
4.Appearance finishing quality aluminum stucco embossed sheet:
|1) Chemical ingredients:||According with the rules of GB /T3190|
|2) Physical property:||The physical property testing of basis material under room|
|Temperature accords with the rules of GB /T8544-1997|
|3) Appearance quality:||Clear patern and tidy without burr|
|4) Surface:||No crack, selvedge, canker, hole|
- Q:There are some aluminum foil, some stainless steel and ABS plastic under the sink That would be a little better? Twenty
- The best of the foil, aluminum foil with adhesive, internal seamless fit the entire cabinetThe cabinet needs a roof to ensure the safety of the tableOn the basis of the same plate, the thickness is better, if the thickness of the sheet is different, there is no comparabilityQuartz stone is divided into many different materials, but also cast and pressed the two approach, product quality varies greatly, the inferior quartz stone will be bleeding, easy to break, in fact, artificial stone is the same, bleeding is inferior man-made stone, as long as 100 meters, high-quality full aluminum artificial stone not bleeding that price is not cheaper than quartz stone
- Q:Which would make a ball fly furthest, a wooden bat or aluminum?
- It depends on who swings the bat. If Albert Pujols were to use a wooden bat and then use an aluminum bat the ball would fly furthest with the aluminum bat because they are lighter and the ball jumps of the bat.
- Q:aluminum for electrolysis?
- You will rapidly form aluminium oxide, which will coat the positive electrode. After a while, this will diminish the current, so the efficiency of the electrolysis will be greatly reduced. The electrolysis itself is fairly safe (it is how anodised aluminium is made). But you'd be better off with a less reactive metal as your electrode, or one which does not form a protective oxide layer (or at least, not as easily).
- Q:Can the food wrapped in foil be heated in a microwave oven?
- Tolerable！ But you have to open the mouth, the prevention and control of thermal expansion and contraction as far as possible not to use some common things as artifacts caused by the explosion of a microwave oven, preferably with high heat resistance under high temperature does not emit toxic substances with porcelain artifacts, if you must pay attention to use less color!
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of waterproof aluminum film and aluminum foil
- There are no EPE in aluminium film, so that it can not preserve the heat.The aluminum in the aluminum foil is thin so that its waterproof is weak.
- Q:Black Aluminum MacBook in 2008?
- I have a macbook pro, its aluminum, silver, and freakin awesome. The Black Macbook is made of Polycarbonate, more commonly known as Lexan, the material used in Nalgene bottles and some of their lab equipment. It is very durable, and highly scratch resistant. I doubt they would make a black aluminum macbook. I suggest buy the macbook now. If you are always waiting for the next piece of technology to come along, you will be waiting forever.
- Q:Overview of aluminum foil
- Q:The benefits of food grade aluminum foil packaging
- Absolutely green products, environmental protection products, also meet the national hygiene standards of aluminum foil bags.
- Q:How to level the aluminum foil with the thickness less than 0.1? Dose the stretch bender useful?
- It has constant tension mode and elongation control mode, but the prior condition is roll container setted well and the quality is from the thickness of 0.when tension level, the number reduced to zero and the roller should be flexible.the basic mode is used for the extention control mode and the number reach to 2%. The quality is related to the design of stretch bending.
- Q:Aluminum foil insulation material
- Aluminum foil sound insulation cotton. Density: 60 kg/m3 Specification: 3 to 30 mm (thickness) * 1 m (width) * 10 m (length). It can be customized according to customer's requirements. Material: high density pack PE foam. Facing: black, silver, surface smooth and elastic. Application: heat insulation, sound insulation, noise decreasing, shock restrain and shock absorption. Performance: security and environmental protection, flameproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion, good temperature resistance, stable physical property under the temperature of - 80 ~ + 100 degrees, good pressure resistance, good elasticity and long service life, wide usage range, the bending resistance, low thermal conductivity, sound insulation, heat insulation, shock absorption, noise reduction and other excellent properties. It looks neat and beautiful, and not easily to deform or crack. The material is qualitative soft, which feels good. The construction is convenient. Since it has back glue, just toring kraft paper, one can paste it and it has a strong stickness. In the process of construction,it can be cut at random according to your need. Application: It can be widely used in car body and sound insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, noise reduction in engine room.When using it, paste the sound insulation cotton material to the part that needs the noise reduction. Advantage: produced by professional manufacturer, reasonable price, diversified model. It can be customized according to customer requirements. What's more, it has adequate supply, quick delivery and three-guarantees after sale.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range