Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-25 days after receipt of your deposi|
stucco embossed aluminum sheet
alloy: 1100, 1060, 3003, 8011
Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coil
1.Introduction of embossed sheet
|embossed aluminium sheets|
tread plate diamond pattern
2.The base info. of embossed aluminum sheet:
1) Alloy of aluminum sheet: mainly 1100, 1050, 1060,3004,3005
2) MOQ: 3 tons
3) Delivery time: 25 days
4) Pattern: embossed, diamond, worm, pointer, 5-bar, 3-bar
3.Advantage of aluminum embossed sheet:
1)high temperature resistant
5)acid or alkali proof
7)light weight material is easy to construct and install
4.Appearance finishing quality aluminum stucco embossed sheet:
|1) Chemical ingredients:||According with the rules of GB /T3190|
|2) Physical property:||The physical property testing of basis material under room|
|Temperature accords with the rules of GB /T8544-1997|
|3) Appearance quality:||Clear patern and tidy without burr|
|4) Surface:||No crack, selvedge, canker, hole|
- Q:What are the characteristics of aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil having a clean, hygienic and shiny appearance, it can be used with many other packaging materials made of integrated packaging materials, aluminum foil and surface printing results are better than other materials, in addition to aluminum foil as well as the following features:
- Q:does 4.7lv8 have aluminum heads?
- tighten them til snug u should be ok, do not go all Macho man randy savage on them. if it's your car you should know. just tap on the heads or look at the color. aluminum is that color, steel is not- darker. plus u can just tell by looking at them. or tap the metal to see if it's real dense. aluminum is not and sounds more hollow high pitch than steel. 30K miles for plugs is rather quick. I get 75K at least on Hondas. buy platinums if u can
- Q:Why does volatile test need aluminum package?
- Q:What's the aluminum sheet and its features?
- After been hot-rolled and cold-rolled, aluminum slabs with a thickness of above 0.3mm can be called as aluminium plate or aluminium strip(with a rolled shape); with a thickness of less than 0.3mm can be called as aluminium foil or aluminium foil strip(with a rolled shape). Aluminium foil is usually made of the type 1 or type 2 industrial aluminum. Aluminiym foil has all features of metal aluminium. Heat conduction, gasproof, light insulation and electromagnetic radiation shield are all important features.
- Q:Aluminum foil insulation material
- Aluminum foil composite material: some sound insulation storefronts paste such products under the hood to protect the paint of hood. Due to the high reflection performance of aluminum foil on heat (can reach above 95%), sticking the aluminum foil composite materials can make most of the heat coming from the engine be reflected back to the engine itself and the surrounding lines. Although it effectively protects the paint, it is not conducive to long-term stable working engine since it accelerates the aging of the engine compartment lines,and easy to cause safety problems. In addition, with the aluminum foil composite material is usually not waterproof design, the rain or car-washing also brings body with burden. Good hood protective equipment should be heat insulating, flame retardant and waterproof design. It would be better if it can have sound insulation and sound-absorbing effect. It will be great if its appearence is dark color. The right use of aluminum foil in the car,for example: using the high reflection characteristics of hot, making it into car sun shade or exhaust pipe heat shieldcomposite after being compounded with other materials.
- Q:How about the heat dissipation of aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape has good resistance to humidity, acid, chemical corrosion and ultraviolet ray as well as excellent thermal conductivity. The enhanced aluminum tape has a better toughness and strength.
- Q:Is aluminum foil insulation materials easy aging?
- Just use little water vapor in the environment, not long-term high temperature, such as near the melting point of aluminum, usually you do not have this aging said. Aluminum foil can be used for thermal isolation at high ambient temperatures.
- Q:what are the primaary uses of the element aluminum?
- Aluminum Element Uses
- Q:Why does aluminum in deodorant cause cancer?
- As stated, there is no direct eviddence it causes cancer. It can block pores and cause an infection, similar to what make up can do.
- Q:relationship in temperature and charge.... along with aluminum?
- aluminum is very resistant to heat and electric charge? What do you define as resistant? As stated, the question makes no sense, let alone being correct. Please clarify and repost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range