Aluminum Pipes :
1.Specifications of aluminium pipes:
2)Wall thickness : 0.4mm-80mm ;
3)Outer diameter : 10-900mm ;
4)Length : 6m-9m.
2.Application of aluminium pipe:
aluminum window, door, curtain wall, hand railing, normal aluminum profile, decorative and industrial aluminum profile
3.Features of aluminium pipes:
High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness.
4.Packaging of aluminium pipes:
protection foam heat contracted plastic film,Wooden packing , Metal pallet
- Q:Will the size of the aluminum tube become smaller after oxidation?
- In the process of oxidation, there is a change in size.
- Q:What is the difference between the 6061-T6 aluminum pipe and the common aluminum pipe?
- Alcoa 6061-T651 has excellent processing properties, corrosion resistance, high toughness and processing after deformation, color film is easy, excellent oxidation effect and excellent characteristics of good.Al-Mg-Si series alloy, medium strength, with good plasticity and excellent corrosion resistance. Especially the tendency of non stress corrosion cracking, which has good weldability, good corrosion resistance and cold workability, is a widely used and promising alloy. It can be anodized, painted, or painted with enamel. It is suitable for building decoration materials. It contains a small amount of Cu, so the strength is higher than 6063, but the sensitivity of quenching is higher than that of 6063. After extrusion, the air can not be quenched, and it needs to be solved again by solid solution treatment and quenching aging so as to obtain higher strength.
- Q:Do their own use of aluminum tubes and aluminum TV antenna?
- Homemade antenna is very troublesome, and the effect is not good, it is better to buy a ready-made, not expensive, if you are not afraid of trouble, I can tell you specific methods.
- Q:How can the aluminum tube be deformed without bending the hollow aluminum tube? Fifty
- The mandrel with a diameter smaller than the inner diameter of the aluminum pipe is made into two sections, and the aluminum pipe is inserted from both ends (contact at both ends), and the mandrel can be pulled out when bent into the required radian. A mandrel can be made of material that is softer than aluminum, such as lead.
- Q:What's the best way to leak inside the refrigerator evaporator (aluminium pipe)? 10
- There is a very simple method for aluminum weldingWith a good adhesive (polyurethane two parts glue) plus aluminum foil multilayer adhesive methodHope to help you.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium pipe and aluminium alloy pipe?
- According to the shape of: square tube, round tube, pattern tube, special-shaped tubeIt can be divided into seamless aluminum tube and common extrusion pipe according to extrusion method
- Q:What are the requirements of aluminum tube cold bending on hardness? Five
- 6063, aluminum tube plasticity is very good, if you want to bend, it is recommended to return the fire, reduce the hardness, bending after quenching, bend pipe bend can be.
- Q:Can the air conditioner low pressure pipe and high pressure pipe be expanded with aluminium pipe at the two ends?
- No, copper and aluminum will react together for a long time.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of steel tubes, aluminium tubes and stainless steel pipes?
- You should first find out the material brand, and then find manufacturers to test specimens to do material reports, and then consult the materials manual or the corresponding national standards to control whether it meets the requirements of the standard!
- Q:Which friend has the national standard about seamless copper tube and aluminium tube, some help to send, very grateful, urgent!
- National standard for seamless aluminium tubesnominal outside diameterOrdinary (+)High precision (+)Any outside diameter a and nominalAllowable deviation of outside diameterAllowable deviation of average outside diameter B and nominal outer diameterAny outside diameter a and nominalAllowable deviation of outside diameterAllowable deviation of average outside diameter B and nominal outer diameterAnnealing tube5083 CQuenchOtherAll tubesAnnealing tubeQuench tubeOtherAll tubes> 120 to 150Two point two eightZero point six threeZero point seven sevenZero point three eightZero point three eightOne point five zeroZero point five zeroZero point two fiveZero point two five> 150 to 180Three point four fourZero point nine fiveOne point one fourZero point five sevenZero point five sevenTwo point two fiveZero point seven sixZero point three eightZero point three eight> 180 to 220Four point five eightOne point two fiveOne point five threeZero point seven sevenZero point seven sevenThreeOneZero point five zeroZero point five zeroA any outer diameter refers to the outside diameter measured at the point at the pipe section.The mean od of B refers to the average value obtained by measuring the total diameter of two arbitrary angles at the cross section of the pipe.When the C 5083 alloy tube is annealed, the deviation is performed by the annealing tube.[amendment to the national standard 2012-06-14 14:45] seamless copper tube
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range