Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High QualitySpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:Why does fillet appear when rolling aluminum coil?
- How thick and wide is it when there is such problem? Which is the rolling pass? And what is the type of the rolling mill? The simple 4 rollers or CVC and HC rolling mill with roller control. Does the filler appear in rolling or out of roller? Different thickness will lead to different analysis.
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- The aluminum density is 2.7, and the average weight of molded aluminum coil is within 3.5 tons. But that depends on the molded width and thickness. The wider and thicker it is , the shorter it is.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range