Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High QualitySpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What does 1060 of the 1060 Aluminum rolls stand for?
- Can aluminium rolls be classified into nine categories? One series is the 1060 series, which represents the 1050106010701000 series aluminum plate, also known as pure aluminum. In all the series, the 1000 series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum.
- Q:Aluminum and Calcium Carbonate?
- Neither aluminium nor magnesium will react with calcium carbonate. The suggested displacement reaction would only occur if aluminium or magnesium were more electropositive than calcium. Electrode potential data shows that this is not the case. Calcium is more electropositive than both aluminium and magnesium.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about artistic painting on aluminum sheeting?
- I've known a couple of people who do this, you might try a search on Floating Panel. You could try to search out things on an artist called Gary Hume, as I know that his earlier paintings, certainly the ones for which he's known, were executed on aluminium. From what I remember of people doing this (some one on my MA made paintings on aluminium) the trick is in the priming, it being a non-pours surface. You need to rough the ground considerably and prime quite thickly. You also need to baton on the back, this will allow you to attach to the wall without ruining the face of the support, and prevent the possibility of warping. What looks great is if you recess the batons from the edge of the support, so that when against the wall they cannot be seen, this gives the appearance of hovering, and shows the thinness of your support. Another reason you might not be getting too many hits on your searches is the spelling, while not incorrect you might find art suppliers using the English, rather than the American spelling; aluminium rather than aluminum. I know that sounds petty but it might make a difference. The only other thing I know, while finding it a great surface to work on, smooth, bright, the artist I know also found it very expensive.
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum--strong and light. And it doesn't rust! Aluminum, the most recyclable metal! If you happen to be in Canada . . . Aluminum, Canada's gift to the world! Did you know Napoleon and Josephine ate with aluminum tableware? Aluminum was more expensive than gold at the time!
- Q:How do you repair a door that rubs on the bottom Aluminum?
- You okorder.com/ Best to do the right way, once you shave the bottom of the door there is no undo Hope it helps Lr
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be processed into aluminium coils (aluminium sheets)?
- This depends on what kind of ingot, and if it is small, it needs to be melted into a furnace, cast into a large plate, and then rolled on a mill
- Q:Is there any difference between wooden crutches and aluminum?
- Aluminum might be lighter. As long as the crutches are in good shape and they are appropriately sized for you I say use what you've got.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Let's say you have l00 grams of this compound, so inside the compound would be l8.56 grams of Aluminum and the remaining. 81.44 grams of the second element. Elements in group 6A have 6 electrons in their outer shell and an oxidation # of -2 and the formula for the compound would be Al2X3. a 2mole Al to 3 mole X ratio. The compound would have the atom ratio of Al2X3 derived from the valences of +3 and -2. So the two aluminum atoms in the compound would be providing a total mass of l8.56 grams and the three atoms of X would be providing the remaining mass of 81.44 g so we have the ratio. l8.56 g Al/ 2 Al moles = 81.44 grams element X/ 3 moles X The mass ratio between these two elements is 8l.44 over l8.56 or 4.38 to l The atomic wt. total for 2 aluminum atoms is 54 so the atomic wtl total for three atoms of element X should be 4.38 times 54 which is 236.9 Now if we divide 236.9 by three atoms of X in the compound we get an atomic wt. of 78.9 which corresponds to Selenium So the compound is Al2Se3. This was a challenging problem, congratulations to your chem teacher.!!!
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- Try Crystal's they have the rock version which you have to wet before you use it and they also have he ready to use liquid. I find the liquid form to work best during the summer.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- Aluminum is indeed very bad for us. I avoid drinking from aluminum cans and using foil. Also, anyone using a microwave should definitely use glass dishes that are microwave safe. It is important to never use plastic wrap or plastic dishes in the microwave because carcinogens are released when the plastic is heated up. It basically cooks the toxins right into your food.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range