· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: field lifting,building construction and civil engineering
· Rated Loading Capacity: 12600 kg
· Rated Lifting Moment: 40 T.m
· Max. Lifting Load: 16000 kg
· Max. Lifting Height: 21 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: HN5310P29D6M3JSQ
· Certification: TX & CCC
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
· boom length: 18m
· max lift capacity: 16000kg
· slewing angle: 360 ratotion
· Material: H60 steal
Packaging & Delivery
Ro-ro shipping / Bulk shipping / Container packing / SKD / CKD / etc
Specification of HN5310P29D6M3JSQ Crane Truck
Anhui Valin Auto Co., Ltd.
Cargo Body Dimensions (LxWxH)
Number of Leaf Spring
11.00R20 18PR(Steel wire)
Number of Tires
Number of Axles
Gross Weight (kg)
Curb Weight (kg)
Rated Loading Capacity (kg)
6500/6500/18000 (double axle)
Cab Seats (person)
MAIN SPECIFICATION FOR CRANE 16TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
- Q:what kind of machinery do you need to make techno and like trance.?
- I don't think you need any machinery to like trance.
- Q:What are the four fundamental differences between bacterial and eukaryotic transcription machinery?
- In a prokaryotic cell, transcription and translation are coupled; that is, translation begins while the mRNA is still being synthesized. Prokaryotic Cell Because there is no nucleus to separate the processes of transcription and translation, when bacterial genes are transcribed, their transcripts can immediately be translated....!!!
- Q:Does mechanic repair thing like agricultural machinery, tractor or not?
- IF he is mechanic of agricultural machinery,yes of course he he/she can fix the tractor who have good idea of tractor machines.
- Q:Do viruses utilize host cell error checking machinery during nucleic acid replication?
- I think it depends on the virus. Many virus contain their own DNA / RNA polymerases that they use to replicate. Retroviruses for example have reverse transcriptase which synthesizes DNA from RNA, something that is not used by anything else. Not being proofread is what has allowed viruses to thrive, because it causes mutations that host organisms have to adapt to. Notice how there's a new flu shot every year? That's caused by antigenic drift.
- Q:POLL: would you rather live in a world with TOO MUCH technology, or live a primitive life, without machinery?
- without technology because its confusing as we get into the decades!
- Q:which industries use industrial robots, and which industries use industrial machinery?
- Tthe auto industry today use the robot in many sections including painting and welding. But most of industries use machinery.
- Q:Should I operate heavy machinery?
- I love the name too. You should operate with heavy machinery. I do on my patients. Sydney's one of my patients.
- Q:Your firm purchased machinery with a 7-year MACRS life for $10 million. ?
- What formulas have you tried? It appears as though you are just trying to get everyone on here solve the finance problems for you!
- Q:Christians, how could noah's ark be build by one man with no screws or modern machinery?
- I personally believe that the Noah story is an exaggeration of an actually event. The size of the flood, size of the boat and number of animals were all much smaller. Genesis is the book of the bible, I personally have the most problems with. Go ahead with the negative ratings Fundies. I have gotten them before.
- Q:When you hear the words, luggage/baggage/furniture/machinery', do you imagine SOME things?
- I always associate words such as luggage, baggage, furniture and machinery as being MORE THAN ONE of its individual. For example, I would say there is only one machine, but if there is more than one machine, then I would refer to it as machinery. Similarly, if there is more than one bag, then I would refer to it as luggage and, similarly again, if there is a chair, table, couch and bed in one room then I would call it furniture. In more direct answer to your question, if there is only one bag I would just say My bag is over there. Hope this helped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range