· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: field lifting,building construction and civil engineering
· Rated Loading Capacity: 12600 kg
· Rated Lifting Moment: 40 T.m
· Max. Lifting Load: 16000 kg
· Max. Lifting Height: 21 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: HN5310P29D6M3JSQ
· Certification: TX & CCC
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
· boom length: 18m
· max lift capacity: 16000kg
· slewing angle: 360 ratotion
· Material: H60 steal
Packaging & Delivery
Ro-ro shipping / Bulk shipping / Container packing / SKD / CKD / etc
Specification of HN5310P29D6M3JSQ Crane Truck
Anhui Valin Auto Co., Ltd.
Cargo Body Dimensions (LxWxH)
Number of Leaf Spring
11.00R20 18PR(Steel wire)
Number of Tires
Number of Axles
Gross Weight (kg)
Curb Weight (kg)
Rated Loading Capacity (kg)
6500/6500/18000 (double axle)
Cab Seats (person)
MAIN SPECIFICATION FOR CRANE 16TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
- Q:wat kind of food and machinery do they importexport ?
- More info is needed..who is the they in your sentence - U.S., Great Britain, Costa Rica? The CIA Factbook provides a list of major imports and exports by country for all the countries in the world. See the link below:
- Q:manufacturers os pulses machinery?
- Dear Shweta, Please go to Google search, enter pulses grading machine manufacturers in India , click on enter. You will opened with hundreds of manufacturers list, who are manufacturing all machinery's related to pulses, like pulse grading, dehusking, cleaning, packing and even oil extraction plants. Good luck.
- Q:Labor costs, materials costs, machinery costs accounted for the total cost of the project
- General civil construction: labor costs 18-21%, material costs 50-55%, machinery costs 8-11%, the rest is safety, civilization, management fees, profits, fees, taxes
- Q:Where are belt drives used in industry? On what machinery are they used?
- Just about every machine that has a motor uses belts. There are a few applications that have a direct drive, but most have belts. Even some motorcycles and nearly all motorscooters.are belt driven.
- Q:A certain piece of machinery depreciates from 9600 to 8160 in one year. What percent decrease is it?
- Amount depreciated : 9600 - 8160 = 1440 Percent depreciated : 1440/9600 * 100 = 15%
- Q:Isnt any way to retrieve photographs that were lost in a machinery crash?
- teleport back in time before the crash
- Q:I want to start export machinery spares parts from India. I don't know how to start?
- ship it as an exotic food.
- Q:ideas for machinery that you could build out of ice?
- try a hotel ;-). If you live in or are going to a cold climate, an ice house could be useful. You could give it power with the steam engine, and use the electricity to run a small heater, xbox, and other necessities. (i don't think a fridge would be necessary) I heard some dude actually made a working ice house like that, but it ran on solar power.
- Q:Is Caster Semenya a man or a woman? How does not having baby making machinery enable someone to be faster?
- Face it, estrogen's only redeeming value is to make a woman look supple and moist and give her reproductive capabilities. It's a real drag otherwise. So, she was born a hermaphrodite, so what, the more power to her. More women should be so lucky. Too many people in the world anyway especially in Africa where she comes from. Obviously, she has a lot more testosterone floating through her veins than estrogen. Just because she doesn't have octo-mom capabilities, everyone is on her case. She just happens to have all the ingredients to be what she is and that is a no-hands down world class champion. I suppose they could try to clone her LOL!!!!
- Q:What do I need to make large amounts of carbon fiber, Materials/Machinery?
- It will be easier for you to buy it. Carbon fibers are made several ways. One is making polyacrylonitrile fibers, then coking them; the nitrogen runs off with the hydrogens. You can also make fibers from pitch and coke them. Coking the fibers is NOT simple or easy. Also, carbon fibers are a real pain because they short electric equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range