Operating Weight is 7.1t, equipped with CUMMINS B3.3 Engine(Tier II), with Boom 3.71m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.28m3, and Blade 2210mm×386.5mm.
JCM907D HydraulicCrawler Excavator
JEIL,Korea; Variable axial piston motor?xml:namespace>
Four-cylinder in line,
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
100L Tank oil level
180L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1650mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.71m, arm 1.65m bucket 0.28m3, and blade 2210mm×386.5mm)
- Q:when do i pay building contractors?
- You have a couple of viable answers Denise. You can pay for the materials (septic tank, gravel, concrete, etc.) up front and pay the contractor about 25% of what their bill for labor is, then pay them the remaining 75% after the inspections are completed, or you can pay 50 - 50 as indicated above. A word of caution: make sure the contractor has paid their subcontractors / suppliers when you pay them, otherwise you may be sued by the unpaid party. I'm a project manager in Michigan, so you should check out how this works there. Here we have to get a sworn statement and waiver of lien when we pay the contractor to ensure their subs have been paid. Good luck!
- Q:What magazines are dedicated to Heavy Equipments like Hydraulic Excavators and Wheel Loaders?
- I have several at work. I will P.M. you with the names and addresses tomorrow when I get home at or near 4:00 eastern time.
- Q:How were the underground homes in Coober Pedy made?
- the underground homes are called dugouts. they started with digging into the earth or mound from the side and tunnelling fairly deeply. the initial tunnel becomes the entrance to the home. small excavation machinery is used and is a slow and steady process.
- Q:Seeking schematic or wireing diagram for Hitachi EX100 tracked excavator?
- Oh my, I have nothing on this. I don't have a tracked excavator, except if you count my cat... she's an excavator of sorts, but she has paws, not tracks; tracks is what she leaves, cat tracks, but I suspect you are looking for something else.
- Q:10 points for math help?
- Thats a few questions.... 1) kilo=1000, 5.8kg=5800g. 2) volume=1/2(LengthxWidthxHeight) s.a. = well... there are 3 rectangles... so find the area of those rectangles (LengthxWidth). There are also 2 triangles, so find the area of those (1/2xBasexHeight). Then add all those together! 3) a) Just multiply the three numbers together: 700ftx200ftx85ft=11,900,000ft^3. b)The average amount of garbage deposited in a period of time. c) (I'm in Canada and on the metric system so I can't be too sure about this one, but the internet says there are 9 cubic ft in 1 cubic yard...) (11,900,000ft^3)x(1yrd^3/9ft^3)=1,322,22... Hope that helps!
- Q:Physics question (8 grade)?
- A subway excavator lifts a person standing on it in 1 minute.The person climbs op on the unmoving/not working excavator in 3 minutes.In what time will the person climb on the working/moving excavator? This is a relative speed problem. d = distance that they move upward. The speed of the excavator = d ÷ 60 seconds. The speed of the person = d ÷ 180 seconds The sum of speeds = d/60 + d/180 = 3 d/ 180 + d/180 = 4d/180 = d/45 Time = distance ÷ speed = d ÷ d/45 = 45 seconds = 0.75 minute This makes sense, because the time should be less than the other 2.
- Q:Heroic alliance AP excavator routine
- Wait until level 9 and have CD installed, poke will be a lot easier, the damage is very high, and the distance is far away, and still aoe. Playing group is relatively some of the waste, out of Central Asia before the waves, mainly rely on the Q damage, if there is someone to cut Q after twisting a few top up and then drill e go Q, not recklessly.
- Q:my friend has hernia,whats the cause?what is the best medication?
- Hernia can be caused by excess coughing. As for the best medication, ever heard of the doctor's?
- Q:How much are the first pilot pressure and the two pilot pressure of the excavator?!
- The two pilot pressure is usually 10% of the pilot pressure, and the two pilot pressure is controlled by the handle button. A pilot pressure is required with the normal operation of the system is generally about 35kg, two pilot pressure used in special conditions, such as the bucket bucket must use to dig out from the stone soil and the mining stress exceeds the system overflow pressure 345KG system set in a mining buried in the earth stone, then open the two pilot system, the sum of the overflow pressure at that time as one and two times the pilot pressure is 380kg, the working pressure increased to complete this action.
- Q:How fast can excavators vehicles go?
- UK mostly limited to 18MPH as are tractors. No suspension you see.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range