Aluminium + PC cover
Power external in the tube
Light-to-Electric conversion yield
1.Magnetic&electronic ballast compatible
2.No need to remove starter or ballast.
3.No professional electrician needed
4.Easy for installation
5.No labor cost, maintenance free
6. instant start.
7. No UV, NO mecury, healthy for human body
10.Low power consumption
11.3 years warranty
10.No fluorescent flickering
11.No RF interference, no buzzing noise.
12.No hazard of mercury or lead entering the environment
13.Easy in stallation
14.No dangerous of glass broken
1.Living room, bedroom,kitchen, washroom;
2.School, university, hospital,hotel;
Q: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
- Q:How much energy does normal lamp tube compare with LED light tube?
- LED 16W is equivalent to the current market's traditional 40W and T5 energy-saving lamps 28W
- Q:Three ordinary fluorescent lamps, now changed to LED fluorescent lamp tube, have influence?
- Yes, inductance connection to the tubes of the rectifier takes inductance, but LED bulb as long as the end of the power supply directly to access to the power supply is ok (after which two feet to look at the instruction of GeChang)
- Q:What is the cause of the lights after the led fluorescent lights are turned off
- This is the first problem of phosphor There are residual afterglow The same way as a luminous powder By light after light This in normal LED, it is not possible
- Q:What is the distinction between led fluorescent tubes and ordinary daylight bulbs?
- First of all, the biggest difference is that both luminescent principle. The LED fluorescent lamp is to rely on LED (LED, LED is a light-emitting diode, belong to the semiconductor light source. The common fluorescent lamp is by high-pressure gas breakdown stimulate phosphor luminescence.
- Q:The difference between LED and fluorescent lamps
- Leds are composed mainly of PN junction chips, electrodes and optical systems. Its luminosity - the chip's area of 12 * 23mil (1mil = 0.0254mm), currently has a large chip LED in the world, with a total area of 40 * 40mil. The process of luminescence consists of three parts: fluid injection, composite radiation and light transmission of positive bias. Tiny semiconductor chip is encapsulated in the pure epoxy resin content, while the electrons through the crystal, negatively charged electrons move to the positively charged hole area and complex, with disappearance of electrons and holes at the same time produce photons. The larger the energy between the electron and the hole, the higher the energy of the photon. Photon energy, in turn, and the color of the light, the spectrum of visible light range, blue light, purple light carrying the most energy, orange colored light, red light with the least amount of energy. Because different materials have different bands, they can emit different colors of light
- Q:How does the LED fluorescent lamp tube be fixed with the aluminum plate in the tube?
- The rivets are not good... You can think about mechanical methods. Such as side pressure. And the method of gluing
- Q:What's the difference between an LED fluorescent lamp and an ordinary light tube?
- Led fluorescent lights are leds, energy efficiency, and environmental protection Ordinary lamp tube (we see everyday), most is fluorescent lamp more, contain poisonous substance
- Q:Brightness, longevity The current led lighting tube is 90-100lm/watt, and the life span is more than 20,000 hours, and the chips and power supply should be paid attention to. We adopt a 3-ampere, long power supply to ensure the quality of the lamp.
- Brightness, longevity The current led lighting tube is 90-100lm/watt, and the life span is more than 20,000 hours, and the chips and power supply should be paid attention to. We adopt a 3-ampere, long power supply to ensure the quality of the lamp.
- Q:Daylight lamp tube is broken, does not clean can be bad? In the office
- Hello, the daylight lamp will be broken if it doesn't clean up, it will scratch the body.
- Q:The lamp tube of LED lamp is full plastic lamp tube good or half plastic half aluminium tube good?
- The whole plastic lamp tube is the one of the most early application, because the main use is not isolated type power source, in order to avoid electric shock problem, so more want to adopt whole plastic lamp tube. It USES a phi 5 hat tube LED. The fluorescent lamp the biggest problem is that the cooling problem, because all the heat sealed in tube, don't spread out, the light failure is severe, plus straw hat tube original life is very short, less than 2000 hours it broke.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range