||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5754 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:aluminum welding advise?
- - its easy to put a spool of Al wire in a mig welder, but that isn't the issue. as mentioned previously, the Al wire is very soft and may present problems feeding through the long feed tube. hence the design of the spool gun ... tube length = none ... no
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- Aluminum alloy designations are described by a 4-digit index system. The first digit indicates the alloy group according to the major alloying elements. 1XXX - 99% Al with no major alloying element. 2XXX – copper 3XXX – Manganese 4XXX – Silicon 5XXX – Magnesium and silicon 7XXX – Zinc 8XXX – other element Experimental alloy designations have an “X” prefix Aluminum temper designations (suffixes) describe heat-treatable and non heat-treatable alloys.
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- An interesting thing about aluminum is that when you oxidize it, it actually becomes harder and more stable, but loses its metallic propery (it's what sapphire is made of in larger crystaline form). It's found this way in nature, as aluminum oxide in feldspars and most importantly bauxite. The melting point of alumina is extremely high, however. It's mixed with other chemicals where it dissolves instead, like gold in mercury. Then the pure aluminum is later extracted. It doesn't glow in the dark.
- Q:Anti-Perspirant without Aluminum?
- The crystal brand work pretty well for both sexes, but they work better if you shave your pits. I like Tom's Natural brand.... just try your local healthfood store or the natural section of the supermarket there will be a few brands to choose from.
- Q:Is there anyway to strengthen aluminum?
- No. You would have to use the exact procedure or use alloys.
- Q:Hello, I'd like to ask you a question. Can the aluminum coil be continuously pressed and cooled by kerosene?
- It's better not to use 0#. I'm sorry, I didn't see it a few days ago
- Q:How many grams of aluminum hydroxide are obtained from 14.2g of aluminum sulfide? (more details inside)?
- You use the given grams of Aluminum Sulfide, and use stoichiometry. First convert the Aluminum Sulfide from grams to moles [14.2g (1 mole of Aluminum Sulfide/total mass of Aluminum sulfide)]. Then, set up a mole ratio of Aluminum Sulfide to Aluminum Hydroxide (you do this by creating a ratio of the coefficients of both Aluminum Sulfide and Aluminum Hydroxide from your balanced equation; moles of Aluminum Hydroxide/miles of Aluminum Sulfide). And then finally convert back to grams (total mass of Aluminum Hydroxide/ 1 mole of Aluminum Hydroxide). In total, it should look like this: [14.2(1 mol Al Sulfide/mass of Al Sulfide)(mols of Al Hydroxide/mols of Al Sulfide)(mass of Al Hydroxide/1 mol of Al Hydroxide)]
- Q:how can you tell when aluminum has become oxidized and what are some possible causes?
- Aluminum is very reactive to caustic substances, as well as acids. One of the perils of running nitrous oxide injection on a motor with aluminum heads or pistons is that you generate trace amounts of nitric acid which will corrode these parts over time. As mentioned here by other members, aluminum oxide is a powdery white residue. In the presence of water for a long period of time, or with the reactions mentioned above, aluminum will oxidize. If it's wheels you are talking about, the best solution is to keep them clean, dry, and free of brake dust. A lot of wheels though come with a coating to protect the aluminum.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- Fistly give them a good clean, next get some marine polish-I've seen it at Halfords, and buff your window frames to a glossy shine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range