5050 SMD LED Diode in Blue Color
Viewing angle: 120 degrees
Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.0 x 1.5mm
Wavelength: 460 to 470nm
Voltage: 2.8 to 3.5V
Light decay: 3% under 3,000hrs
Long using lifespan
Energy saving and environmental protection
Light color pure
Large light emitting angle
High temperature resistance
Can be applied to a variety of harsh environments
High consistency in light color, high cost-effective
Advertising light box
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How to detect LED SMD beads
- The output voltage of the digital clock diode file is not high, generally below 2.5V, so the measurement of LED lamp does not work, the best way is to external electrical measurement. If there are a lot of beads to measure it, can take a constant current power measurement.
- Q:LED patches have several ways of welding. Which ones can be reflow? What can be done by eutectic welding? Is the welding of viscose and lens material is required?
- Chip and stent welding methods are: eutectic welding, silver glue fixed, resin insulation and fixed silicone rubber insulation fixedWelding beads: reflow soldering, hot plate welding and manual soldering.
- Q:Patch LED features
- The seismic resistance, high reliability, low operation cost system.It is easy to small, thin, lightweight, easy to shape without restrictions, made all kinds of application.
- Q:How many volts is a single LED on the LED patch band?
- The single LED on the LED patch band is around 3.3V.LED light emitting diode, which is a nonlinear component, its operating voltage (tube pressure drop) is also different: ordinary red LED about 1.5 V; ordinary green LED about 1.8 V; bright white LED up to 3.3 V or so.
- Q:What does "1210" mean in patch LED?
- 1210 represents the size of the LED package specification (size, specification), and represents the length and width of the resistanceSpeed adoption!!!
- Q:Indoor full color LED display module and LED what is the difference between a full color?
- Indoor full color LED display module and LED chip has three full color difference. The first part: Second: third light emitting display module: maintenance: LED full color display is not easy to maintain. LED full color patch is relatively easy to maintain.
- Q:What is the difference between SMT LED packaging with silicone and epoxy resin transparent package? What is the market situation of these two types of packaging?
- The main difference is the encapsulation method. The liquid silicone is mainly encapsulated and encapsulated, while the gum cake is solid and adopts a transfer molding package. Of course, there is a fundamental difference between the material, silica gel can be used for white light high-power LED, suitable for lighting. The epoxy can only be used in low-power monochrome LED, suitable for display, backlight, induction and other components.
- Q:What is the rated current for the white patch LED?
- The high power 1W is 350MA, and 3W is 700MA. They are all fixed and can be found everywhere.
- Q:Led lamp and Led what is the difference between the two patch! Ask for detailed explanations of the differences!
- First of all, I want to say, in the same light emitting chip case, two is not what were, just a different process is a DIP plugin, a SMD patch process, the 3 floor of the right, just some high grade patch.
- Q:Patch LED light does not flash, why?
- Light emitting diodes, referred to as LED. Made from compounds containing gallium (Ga), arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N) and so on.When electrons and holes are combined, they can radiate visible light, so they can be used to make light-emitting diodes. In circuits and instruments, as an indicator, or in combination with text or digital display. GaAs diodes glow diode gap, green silicon carbide, yellow light diode, light emitting diode gan. Because of the chemical properties and organic light-emitting diode OLED and inorganic light-emitting diode LED.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range