3800W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter 3680TLM
•Real timeprecise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
•Wide inputvoltage operation range from 100V to 550V
•Two MPPtrackers for flexible PV panel configuration
3800W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Low maintenance cost
•Multifunctionrelay can be configured to show various inverter information
3800W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Flexible and economicalsystem solution
•Free siteselection due to IP65
•Easy installationand maintenance due to “Plug & Play” connection
•Interfaceselection-Wi-Fi/RS485/DryRelay for more flexible configuration and system monitoring
•4” LCD display
3800W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Intelligent grid management
•Reactive power adjustable
•Self powerreducerwhenover frequency
•Remoteactive/reactivepower limit control
3800W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Datasheet
Max. Input Power
Max. DC power for single MPPT
Number of independent MPPT
Number of DC inputs
1 for each MPPT
Max. Input Voltage
Start-up input voltage
Rated input voltage
Operating input voltage range
MPPT voltage range
Max. Input current per MPPT
Input short circuit current per MPPT
Max. AC power
Nominal AC voltage
L/N/PE, 220, 230, 240
Nominal AC voltage range
Grid frequency range
44~55Hz / 54~66Hz
Active power adjustable range
Max. Output Current
Self-consumption at night
Feed-in start power
DC reverse polarity protection
Protection class / overvoltage category
Anti-islanding, RCMU, Ground fault monitoring
CE, CGC, AS4777, AS3100, VDE 4105, C10-C11, G83/G59 (more available on request)
Power management unit
According to certification and request
Standard Communication Mode
Operation Data Storage
Ambient temperature range
-25℃ ~ +60℃
Degree of protection
Allowable relative humidity range
0 ~ 95% no condensing
Max. Operating Altitude
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- By dc / dc conversion to increase or decrease the input voltage, adjust its output to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range