||Output Voltage (V):
Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of Small Poly Solar Panel 25~85w
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of Small Poly Solar Panel 35~85w
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
-40 to +85
-40 to +85
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of Small Poly Solar Panel 25~85w
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Article 1 in order to regulate the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation project management, promote distributed photovoltaic applications, according to the "People's Republic of China renewable energy law", "People's Republic of China, People's Republic of China" power law "administrative licensing law", and the "State Council on a number of opinions" to promote the healthy development of the PV industry, these measures are formulated.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Solar panel power generation, then the proposed size of the proposed group, mainly the power substation and storage of electrical equipment is very expensive, the highest conversion rate in the 17%-20% efficiency is very low, not as good as plant photosynthesis
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- According to the annual use of 280 square meters of construction area of the average daily consumption of 11 square meters, energy saving rate of more than 50% of the total energy consumption of more than 11 square meters. Cost: 38000 yuan (excluding heating part); system design life: 20 years; saving ratio: 280 square housing annual use of wall mounted gas boiler is about 3000 cubic meters of natural gas per cubic, an average of 2.2 yuan, a total of 6600 yuan.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar power has no moving parts, is not easy to damage, simple maintenance, especially suitable for unattended use; solar power will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise pollution, no adverse effects on the environment, is the ideal clean energy; solar power system short construction period, convenient and flexible, and can according to the load or, add or reduce photovoltaic capacity, avoid waste.
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- General installation 3000W on the line, a full set of system down 21 thousand yuan. Print-Rite used solar panels, inverter with crystal fuyuan. Guilin Jinyang PV is so safe.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Inverter in the northwest power plant used more, but the Northwest Power Plant aunt groups of regular cleaning, and northwest power station construction in the warm sun where no human habitation, not what influence the efficiency of the system. Micro inverter system is more suitable for villas or single family houses, but the price is more expensive than the centralized inverter, such as Yu APS system efficiency of 95.5%. The United States is the best enphase, but the price is higher than 50%, the individual feels more than the amount of power generation, to buy domestic energy can be enough.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Controller。 Device for regulating and controlling electric energy.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Pay attention to the basic power calculation is not enough! The reality is not up to
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range