3000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter 3000TLM
•Real timeprecise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
•Wide inputvoltage operation range from 100V to 550V
•Two MPPtrackers for flexible PV panel configuration
3000W Grid-tied Solar Inverter Low maintenance cost
•Multifunctionrelay can be configured to show various inverter information
3000W Grid-tied Solar Inverter Flexible and economicalsystem solution
•Free siteselection due to IP65
•Easy installationand maintenance due to “Plug & Play” connection
•Interfaceselection-Wi-Fi/RS485/DryRelay for more flexible configuration and system monitoring
3000W Grid-tied Solar Inverter Intelligent grid management
•Self powerreducerwhenover frequency
•Remoteactive/reactivepower limit control
3000W Grid-tied Solar Inverter Datasheet
Max. Input Power
Max. DC power for single MPPT
Number of independent MPPT
Number of DC inputs
1 for each MPPT
Max. Input Voltage
Start-up input voltage
Rated input voltage
Operating input voltage range
MPPT voltage range
Max. Input current per MPPT
Input short circuit current per MPPT
Max. AC power
Nominal AC voltage
L/N/PE, 220, 230, 240
Nominal AC voltage range
Grid frequency range
44~55Hz / 54~66Hz
Active power adjustable range
Max. Output Current
Self-consumption at night
Feed-in start power
DC reverse polarity protection
Protection class / overvoltage category
Anti-islanding, RCMU, Ground fault monitoring
CE, CGC, AS4777, AS3100, VDE 4105, C10-C11, G83/G59 (more available on request)
Power management unit
According to certification and request
Standard Communication Mode
Operation Data Storage
Ambient temperature range
-25℃ ~ +60℃
Degree of protection
Allowable relative humidity range
0 ~ 95% no condensing
Max. Operating Altitude
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range