2013 best selling items White Mini Bluetooth Keyboard, mini wireless keyboard compatible with Apple MAC
Get the convenience of a full keyboard with your Tablet PC with this Bluetooth Keyboard. It has a 6mm key pitch for comfortable typing and a QWERTY configuration so it's just like full-size keyboards, but the compact design and specialized keys make it perfect for use with a tablet. It also has a wireless Bluetooth connection to reduce cable clutter.
Model No.: EBK-004
300 million times
6-8 working hours
Moblie,laptop,MID,Computer which has the Bluetooth
Black color or any other color
CE, FCC, RoHS
Colorful box or your OEM PACKAGE
Carton size: 29*29*44CM, 20pcs/CTN
Product weight: 2305g
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:how do I make the degree symbol on keyboard?
- Degree Symbol On Keyboard
- Q:Wireless keyboard for lg smart tv?
- I don;t believe there are any official keyboards that LG supports. Your Magic Remote (2013 model) now has a built-in Qwerty keyboard in response to all the customer requestsbut I don;t think they made any updates to allow you to use one on a 2012 or older model. Many users have found SOME success using certain logitech keyboardsbut they usually have only limited functionality. You should check the Logitech forums where many people have listed there success/failures with different keyboards and different TV's.
- Q:CPU beeping and keyboard not working?
- hi Do you nevertheless have your Motherboard's person instruction manual? I Doubt so :) yet once you nevertheless have you ever can see decrease than troubleshooting, the meaning for various no of beeps. you additionally can seek on internet to your motherboard to acquire the person instruction manual. Or yet in any different case to trial and mistake is to eliminate the RAM and positioned back and then restart. Repeat this workout with the the remainder of the enjoying cards and hardware that are linked and save restarting. the respond will nevertheless be on your Motherboard's person instruction manual.
- Q:my question is about multimedia keyboard?
- Click the Control Panel button from Start menu and double-click Keyboard application. Click the Keyboard Manager tab in the Keyboard Properties window Click the check box next to option Enable multimedia buttons and onscreen display to un-check the option. Click Apply button to apply the changes and then click OK button to exit Keyboard Properties window. Restart computer for the changes to take effect.
- Q:French Computer Keyboards?
- Here okorder
- Q:How can i build my own keyboard?
- Get okorder
- Q:Help with Keyboard prices?
- Here's a site I used to buy my (musical) keyboard from recently. It has reviews of the top musical keyboards. It seems to be geared mostly toward the top keyboards for beginners--that's me. There are definitely some good ones under $200. Al the links go to Amazon, but that's okay because they offer the same new keyboards at discounted prices off what I would have had to pay retail. Hope this helps.
- Q:Keyboard problem.?
- I think your keyboard is screwed up. My advice would be: Get a new keyboard :P
- Q:MacBook Pro keyboard?
- MacBook Pro's keyboard is full sized. it's not crammed like a MacBook's is. you'd probably find it easier to type on. and the key response is the best.
- Q:How to retrofit keyboard?
- Not practical. First of all, it's missing a lot of keys for PC use. Second, you'll have to create your keyboard controller chip that translates that keyboard into keyboard signals that a PC keyboard would send. Also keep in mind that IIe has the keyboard built into the case. If you took the keyboard out by itself, then you just have the mechanical part, but none of the electronics.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range