Apple style wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad or imac
mini bluetooth keyboard for ipad
1. bluetooth keyboard
2.wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad 2,3,4,ipad mini
3.both can be use for ipad&PC
4.wireless bluetooth keyboard
portable wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad/PC
* Bluetooth: Version 2.0/3.0
* Range of frequency: 2.4G
* Operating voltage: DC 3.7V
* Remote control distance: Up to 10m
* Powered by: 2 AA battery
* Color: White + Silver (as shown in the pictures)
Model No.: BK-02
Mini Bluetooth keyboard
300 million times
6-8 working hours
Moblie,laptop,MID,Computer which has the Bluetooth
Black color or any other color
CE, FCC, RoHS
Colorful box or your OEM PACKAGE
Samples are ready to ship at both our China factory and California Office,
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:My labtop keyboard is not working? is it possible to repair or add another keyboard?
- Assuming your laptop still works except for the keyboard, you can attach a USB keyboard to use. Generally, replacing a laptop keyboard is difficult, especially because you have to get the exact same keyboard to fit in the space on the laptop, dismantle the laptop and replace the keyboard. Some laptop manufacturers cover this kind of accident under their warranty. I would first consult that to see if you can have it repaired. If not, a USB keyboard would be the cheapest and easiest solution.
- Q:What is the best PC keyboard for typists?
- You should try an ernomonic keyboard or try the Microsoft Wireless Desktop series. I hope that helps
- Q:I spilled coffee on my keyboard?
- It MAY work. Unplug the keyboard, gently remove the keys and try cleaning with a Q-tip or cloth wrapped around a pencil. Use alcohol if needed to get any sticky stuff out. NEVER dunk the keyboard in water.
- Q:black metal without keyboards?
- keyboards are complementary instrument, as well as other instruments! I know those black metal bands: Gorgoroth Mayhem Venom Mercyful Fate Immortal Burzum Hellhammer Celtic Frost Bathory Darkthrone Samael Dimmu Borgir Cradle of Filth Antestor Crimson Moonlight Drottnar and many more
- Q:unstick keys on keyboard??
- Try popping off the keys by prying from below. You may want to do the entire keyboard. Place the loose keys into a pan of warm soapy water and stir them around a bit. Next, use a q-tip and plain water and mop around the entire newly exposed keyboard area. Use canned air to blast away anything around the stickiest areas. Snap the keys back in place and hope for the best. Either that or do as I had my son do when he dumped an entire glass of pink lemonade into my keyboard spend $26 at Best Buy and get a new keyboard.
- Q:How to clean my laptop keyboard?
- You could try a keyboard vacuum, those a pretty good but I think the compressed air would be best because it does actually a pretty good job of getting the dirt out of the keyboard.
- Q:Introduction to the keyboardkeyboard
- that are arranged to operate a machine or device. The keyboard is also part of a keyboard instrument
- Q:Where can i buy a new keyboard for a laptop?
- Try okorder
- Q:The deficiency of hollow printing
- this kind of transparent material used in the manufacture of the keyboard, its elasticity, hardness and wear resistance of the less common congenital cap material
- Q:Switch Partition OS with Wireless Keyboard?
- Might have to turn on support for USB keyboards in the BIOS. During boot-up it'll flash up which button to press for setup. Depending on the manufacturer of your computer it could be the DEL key or F12 or something else entirely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range