Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- Low pressure refrigerant into a low pressure gas will absorb a large amount of heat that the fan heat physical principle of course will be absorbed into the evaporator of the air under the action of blowing air conditioning air conditioning is ah so we also called air conditioners
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- The outdoor condenser is out of air and has obstructions
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Motors, fans,air filters,Infrared humidifier and electrode boiler type humidifier
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- A refrigerant that passes from a high-pressure, high temperature gaseous refrigerant (like water vapor, becomes water) and becomes a liquid coolant at high pressure
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- Check the compressor does not start trouble, such as the bottom of the capacitor drum, remove the capacitor, the bottom placed in the plane, such as standing instability, about rocking, then the compressor capacitor must be damaged, can be replaced directly
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- Start capacitor compressor refrigerant cycle for capillary tube respectively high pressure pipe and low pressure pipe
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- The temperature of the refrigerator is too high, the internal temperature has reached the set temperature, so it does not start
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- If the compressor has occurred abnormal impact (knock or impact) sound, and will strongly shake vibration, indicating that the liquid is in the attack. Slight short term abnormal shocks may be of little concern, but often prolonged and heavy fluid shocks cause compressor deformation, rupture, and even breakage, which directly damages the compressor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range