Suede Fabric Type:
Anti-Static, Flame Retardant, Waterproof
EN, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, SGS
Packaging & Delivery
ROLLS WITH PAPER TUBE,AND PACKED IN STANDARD PLASTIC BAGS,OR ACCORING TO CUSTIMZERS' SPECIAL REQUIRMENT
Customizable pantone color
30%T/T in advance balance before shipment or L/C
2-3 days for lab-dip
5-7 days for approval sample of plain color
10-15 days for approval sample of printing pattern
(customer could choose our existing pattern or provide us your design)
Colors are different from practical to kinds of PC monitors, please take
decision by actual samples before placing orders.
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:Is not pure cotton will pilling it?
- Not necessarily. Well handled now will not lift the ball. Cotton is also easy to wrinkle and deformation, add other ingredients can maintain stereotypes, nor pilling.
- Q:What are the fabric of plush toys?
- LS several know CTRL+C, will not use their own thinking ah! More common are the following: plush toys and plush fabrics such as velvet, velvet, Korean Peacock cashmere, cashmere, sheep, sunflower V yarn, T yarn, cashmere and cashmere, Teddy such as straw velvet, velvet, etc. water steam hair are generally rich velvet, polar fleece, coral fleece etc..
- Q:What fabric is 90%polyester 10%elastane?
- Polyester is polyester, elastane is spandex
- Q:What material is double Zou?
- Department of silk fabric crepe de chine. Also called a crepe. Plain weave. With no or weak twist monofilament warp twist yarn. With strong twist weft weaving crepe, two left and two right up to, alternately into the fabric, the fabric surface wrinkles after a careful refining. Soft, smooth, bright, tough and elastic. Suitable for summer clothing.
- Q:Are microfiber fabrics priced per square gram?
- The fineness of the fiber with diameter 0.4 m is only 1/10. A warp knitted terry cloth made of imported looms, characterized by uniform, compact, soft, high elastic fine fleece, strong detergency and water absorbency. There is no damage to the surface to be polished, and no regular cilia are removed from the cotton fabric;
- Q:What fabrics are comfortable to use in fashion?
- This high-density printing of cotton (Meng Rou Ina cotton twill is the fabric)- warp and weft density of fabric weave is particularly large, varied, so the fabric feel thick, durable good performance, high surface finish, very elegant, pure cotton fabrics is more advanced in a.
- Q:What's the difference between silk and mulberry silk?
- Silk fiber is the only natural filament fiber which can be used in practice. Therefore, silk and mulberry silk are still different.Silk fabric is a large class of textile fabrics. Generally speaking, silk is actually the material for spinning silk. Silk spinning into what we call "silk", "mulberry silk", it is not into the spinning change, it is a raw material. Both silk and silk are protein, and now silk is used in both industrial and medical fields. Mulberry silk is a domesticated silkworm with mulberry leaves as a staple food, spit out the silkworm silk in white color with yellow, delicate, smooth. It is the main raw material for silk manufacture. There are varieties of silk fabrics according to the process, heavy Crepe Georgette, crepe, Joe, Joe, double satin, satin, stretch satin, warp knitting and several other categories, each have their own characteristics, because of its processing technology are different, the price is also different yamen.
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most common and most acceptable is the cotton shirt, which is strong, soft and smooth, and looks elegant and elegant. Cotton shirts are breathable and feel cool in summer or stuffy offices. But cotton shirts wrinkle easily, and ironing a cotton shirt every morning is a real hassle.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- PH value represents and measures pH, 7 is neutral; less than 7 is acidic; greater than 7 to 14 is alkaline. Near 7 is called weak acid or weak alkaline.
- Q:What are the differences between polyester and spandex?
- Polyester and spandex fabric is not what components, fixed color properties; in use are commonly used in clothing, polyester spandex as ductility, permeability than polyester spandex, but feel and visual effect is stronger than that of polyester spandex, more suitable for the other, common in the suit, shirt, and spandex generally not used alone, because it does not stretch. More often, they are woven into elastic fibers to make stretch core yarns. They are used for socks, furniture, ski suits, sportswear, medical fabrics, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range