wholesale 60led/m 3528&5050 flexible led strip
CDL-3528&5050 300 SMD strip
RGB, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
CE and RoHS
Widely used for decoration lightings, sign lightings and so on.
1.All of our items are 1 year warranty, if we send the bad items,we can replace the bad by free in your next order, please note.
2.Cheap price, high quality, and fast delivery date, please note.
3.Good after-sales service.
4.Small quantity are acceptable.
5.According to your requirement to delivery the items.
Packaging & Delivery
1roll in a bag, 100rolls in a box.Bulk package.
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How much voltage can the LED lamp withstand?
- What is the voltage of the ED lamp in general? We Guanghong LED lamp electronic production with conventional voltage specification is 12V and 24V, LED 12V lamp with LED lamp is three LED for a group of 24V band is 6 LED as a group. Customers have been asked to lower the power supply voltage, but not all colors, all specifications of the LED band can be used to reduce voltage, and it can not be unconditionally reduced. To make a clearer distinction between what specifications of LED lights, the band voltage can be reduced, and first look at the 5 conventional colors of a single LED drive voltage:1, white LED:3.0~3.3V2, red LED:1.8~2.2V3, blue LED:3.0~3.2V4, green LED:2.9~3.1V5 yellow LED:1.8~2.0VThe market standard DC power supply voltage specifications are 6V, 9V, 12V, 18V, 24V and so on, then LED lights with step-down specifications must also be consistent with these specifications, otherwise the power supply matching is also a problem.
- Q:5050LED lights with 14.4W/1 meters, power 12V-360W can take 25 meters? I mean RGB, if it's connected to the color
- Reckon the power: 14.4*25 = 360W, see power and power on the surface is the same, this is actually a problem, make full power power, it's easy to burn, only half done, it is recommended to use two power.
- Q:The new LED lights are always flashing. What's the matter?
- This kind of problem is estimated in two cases: 1. Does the plug and socket of your power supply match and make sure that it is normal? Please replace the plug or socket try, check whether the normal power supply; 2, is also a "flash", should die power drive problems, there may be driven by the output voltage and the LED lamp with your required driving voltage is not uniform (you can test whether, or understand your lights need the driving voltage), there may be power supply inside the drive has been damaged, you change a driver, try it;
- Q:How do I connect the two LED light band?
- Connect two LED lights, you need to see what kind of LED light belt, and some light belt itself has reserved lights, with serial plug, they can be directly inserted together.
- Q:What's the LED band?
- The light belt is the abbreviation of the LED light belt. Most people are not accustomed to the noun when they say it is too long, so the LED in front is omitted. It is called the light belt directly. In this way, the band with the name also includes a lot of big, second line, big three lines, round, second line and so on, the direct use of wire to connect LED, instead of FPC or PCB old band, of course, also includes flexible light band and hard light belt
- Q:How does the LED light belt power supply?
- LED lamp belt refers to the LED assembly in FPC band (FPC) or PCB hard, because of the shape of the product as a band name. Because of long service life (normal life expectancy of 8~10 hours), green and gradually emerging in all kinds of decoration industry.
- Q:What is the wattage of the LED lamp with one meter?
- Each band must be equipped with a dedicated plug (plug with a transformer); when connected, be sure to remove the transparent plastic cover, and then try the lights and then cover. It must not be connected directly with a cover, so it is easy to short-circuit!
- Q:What do you mean by "LED" belt model 5O5O and 3528?. How different
- This is a call to the industry which distinguish the default type lamp, with dimensions to name, length and width are 5050 5mm, 3528 3.5*2.8mm, 5050 conventional is 0.2W (the equivalent of 3 of the 3528 chip package inside) rated current is 60mA, the single brightness is about 18-20LM. The 3528 is 0.06W, rated current 20mA, single brightness is about 6-7LM, of course, the price of 5050 is 3528 times 2-3
- Q:What is the most bright Led band of white light?
- The white light is divided into white, natural white and white general is white light color temperature of about 6000K, about 4000K, natural white warm white 3000K. White light and ordinary energy-saving lamps, like color, natural white slightly yellow, warm white is yellow, look at the decoration style
- Q:What is the material of LED lamp belt?
- The basic concept of LED: LED (Light, Emitting, Diode), LED is a solid state semiconductor device, which can directly convert electricity into light. The heart of LED is a semiconductor wafer with one end attached to the LED lamp strain on one bracket, one end with the negative electrode, and the other end connected to the positive electrode of the power to encapsulate the entire wafer with epoxy resin. Semiconductor wafers consist of two parts, one is P type semiconductor, in which the hole dominates, and the other end is N type semiconductor, which is mainly electronic here. But when the two semiconductors are connected, they form a "P-N" junction". When the current passes through the wire acting on the chip, the electrons are pushed into the P region. In the P region, electrons combine with the hole and then emit energy in the form of photons, which is the principle of LED luminescence.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range