5) Professional jewelers use it to deep clean fine jewelry
6) Sonic Cleaner for Jewelry, Watch, Denture etc.
7) Cleans dental appliances in just 5 minutes
8) Power: 2 x AA batteries
OEM are Welcome! we can print customer's artwork and logo
Type of Packing: Color Box
Type of Packing: Plastic Bag
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
Send a message to us:
Q:What are the reasons for not cleaning the ultrasonic cleaner?
The power switch is damaged and there is no power input
Q:What are the applicable ranges of ultrasonic cleaners?
The inkjet printer head, latex molds, magnetic materials, medical equipment, surgical equipment, glassware, photographic equipment, communication equipment, fire protection masks, stainless steel products, gold and silver jewelry, watches, glasses Parts parts
Q:What is the working principle of an ultrasonic cleaner?
The transducer, the power source of the ultrasonic energy, and converted to mechanical vibration, by cleaning groove wall the cleaning fluid in the channel to the ultrasonic radiation
Q:When does the ultrasonic cleaner change the cleaning solution?
The cleaning liquid should also be changed when the cleaning liquid is obviously dirty
Q:What is the cavitation action of ultrasonic cleaner?
At low pressure, the bubbles become a little larger, while at high pressure they are compressed and imploding
Q:What about the damage to the power tube of the ultrasonic cleaner?
The power board on the main board will cause the short circuit of the power tube because the machine has not been used continuously for a long time or has too little cleaning liquid for a long time
Q:What is the optimum cleaning temperature for ultrasonic cleaners?
Usually, the optimum cleaning temperature will be between 50 and 65 degrees centigrade
Q:What about damage to diode rectifier circuit of ultrasonic cleaner?
Usually in the power pipe resistance or short-circuit after the boot, resulting in itself is very little damage
Q:Does the ultrasonic cleaner damage the workpiece?
Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended to be used in the following gem: Pearl, jade, opal, tanzanite, malachite, turquoise, lapis lazuli and coral
Q:What is the definition of an ultrasonic cleaner?
When an ultrasonic wave hits an impurity or interface, a significant reflection is formed to reflect an echo, and a moving object can produce a Doppler effect. Therefore, ultrasonic testing is widely used in industry, national defense, biomedicine and so on