· Feature: Truck Crane
· Application: construction building/factory lifting/transport/ship yard
· Rated Loading Capacity: 14000kgs
· Rated Lifting Moment: 35t.m
· Max. Lifting Load: 14000kgs
· Max. Lifting Height: 18m
· Span: 6m
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Model Number: SQ1404
· Certification: TX/CCC
· Warranty: one year
· color: red/yellow/white/blue
Packaging & Delivery
neutral packing/container ship /ro-ro ship
1,Operating by Control Remoto
2,The origin, quality assurance
3,High quality after sale service
Main Specification For Crane14 TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
Technical Parameter of Dongfeng Brand DFD5251JSQ Truck mounted Crane
TRUCK MOUNTED CRANE
DONGFENG MOTOR CO.,LTD
B190 33,B210 33
FRONT WHEEL BASE
REAL WHEEL BASE
- Q:My feet vibrate - like I am standing on machinery!?
- maybe your pinching a nerve while standing somehow or even constricting blood flow somehow, ask your doctor.
- Q:Can we do centrifugation without any machinery?
- Answer When there is no difference in densities of solvent and solute, solute particles do not separate by sedimentation by the action of gravitational force' g '. In centrifuge, gravitational force is replaced by centrifugal force generated by the centrifuge. Centrifugal force is a product of F= M r ω2 M: mass of particle, r: radius of rotation (cm) ω:Average angular velocity ( RPM) A low speed bench top centrifuge runs at spin speed of 3000 rpm Obviously to generate this spinning we need a machine to do the job. Centrifuges sold in the market are designed to satisfy the principle of centrifuging Pls ref to this link for further clarity www.phys.sinica edu.tw/TIGP-NANO/Course/2007_Spring/Cla...
- Q:wood lamination machinery?
- You will need forms, some kind of clamps or presses, and depending on the resins maybe heaters. A lot depends on the shapes you wish to produce and the conditions they are intended for.
- Q:Weapons and Machinery in World War 1...................??????
- From your question, it sounds like you're looking for an invention that gave an advantage to ONE country... Machine guns were used by all countries in the conflict, so that cannot be counted. Aircraft as well. Gas warfare too... The tank however was used only by the Allies in WWI. While not the 'end of Trench Warfare' in that conflict, it surely spelled the end for Trenches in general. The Germans were able to develop tank traps and so on - and the Tanks were only employed in large numbers in later battles. They were mechanically unreliable and needed dry ground to operate properly. The early Mk I tanks were vulnerable to the Germans 'K' armor piercing bullets too. However - The tanks made the difference in a couple of battles though their early surprise advantage was wasted. You might also think about Submarines. The Germans were able to employ submarine warfare more effectively than any other nation (in both WWI and WWII), nearly severing England's lifeline. Orion
- Q:i want to send an enquiry to some suppliers asking for technical info catalogues and quotation for machinery.?
- Gentlemen:/ I am considering expanding my business and using your compo nay as a supplier. Please send me without charge the following information: (Name the catalogs) Quotes on the following machinery: (List model Numbers) Thank you. Sincerely, John Doe President
- Q:Application of lean production in construction machinery
- With the increasing complexity of construction machinery, its maintenance costs are increasing, the dependence on maintenance is increasing day by day, and higher requirements for its reliability are also put forward. The current construction machinery maintenance exists in the maintenance range is too large, maintenance frequency is too high, too much inventory of spare parts and maintenance process optimization not "waste" phenomenon, in view of these phenomena, the lean thinking proposed a good solution.
- Q:Are the machines manufactured in Germany and Japan the most advanced? More advanced than America?
- Mechanical design capability, Japan is the strongest in the United States, strong in electronic systems and mechanical combination.
- Q:If men could build pyramids which today no man can copy without modern machinery then why can't you believe?
- It still baffles the mind. Maybe dimwitted minds, but that is about all. They are pyramids for crying out loud - the most simplistic of structures. Structurally, they are no different that piling up a bunch of dirt. They are slaves to gravity. There are no archways or other complex architectural features that that appear to baffle the mind. And, it took the imaginary Noah 125 years to build his imaginary ark with only one door to load everything - in only 7 days ( Gen. 7:4-10). We know how it was done - the same way Santa gets down every chimney in the world in one night.
- Q:after 5 beers, how long will it take before you can operate machinery?
- It Takes Your Liver 1 Hour To Take The Alcholol From Your Body And Destroy It ..... So 5 Hours And 30 Mintues Shuold Be Good But If You Still Dont Feel Good Wait Another Hour
- Q:Machinery bought for $40 000 has an expected value of $5000 after 10 years. Assuming straightline depreciation?
- (40000-5000)/10= $3500
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range