· Feature: Truck Crane
· Application: construction building/factory lifting/transport/ship yard
· Rated Loading Capacity: 14000kgs
· Rated Lifting Moment: 35t.m
· Max. Lifting Load: 14000kgs
· Max. Lifting Height: 18m
· Span: 6m
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Model Number: SQ1404
· Certification: TX/CCC
· Warranty: one year
· color: red/yellow/white/blue
Packaging & Delivery
neutral packing/container ship /ro-ro ship
1,Operating by Control Remoto
2,The origin, quality assurance
3,High quality after sale service
Main Specification For Crane14 TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
Technical Parameter of Dongfeng Brand DFD5251JSQ Truck mounted Crane
TRUCK MOUNTED CRANE
DONGFENG MOTOR CO.,LTD
B190 33,B210 33
FRONT WHEEL BASE
REAL WHEEL BASE
- Q:How to detect any problem in used machinery?
- Understand and know what your looking at.
- Q:Calf work outs BESIDES running that do NOT require machinery??
- In ballet it's called a releve, but in normal terms, just lifting yourself while standing from a flat footed position, to the tip of your toes, works out your calves. To get an even better calf workout, stand up on the ledge of a fireplace, or on a sturdy coffee table, and let the back of your feet dangle off the edge, so that your feet are at an angle, then tense your muscles to raise yourself up to the tips of your toes, then slowly go back down. Keeps your legs straight, as this intensifies the workout. This lady in the link below talks for awhile. Just skip halfway in to see what I'm talking about (if it doesn't make much sense).
- Q:What is meant by machinery itinerary?
- i've never heard that phrase before, actually at first glance, i thought you wrote matching itinerary which is a common phrase...but i would immediately assume with confidence that machinery itinerary means that the components of an event would consist entirely of machinery and/or the act of doing mindless work like a machine....maybe if you wrote out the way it was used people could help a little better?
- Q:Why is hydraulic machinery so effective???
- The simple reason is that Hydraulics utilizes fluid as opposed to Pneumatics (air) although both are referred to as fluid power , the liquid normally oil used in hydraulics is simply uncompressible. SO THE FLUID is essentially stronger than STEEL when a pump pushes the oil to a device like a cylinder, imagine the fluid being a solid BAR of STEEL say 6 inches in diameter, it is literally like pushing a bar of steel. Heavy equipment say could normally operate at say 2500 PSI out of the pump, since the pump pressure is essetially regulated, it is simply a matter of selecting the desired force and sizing say the cylinder (for instance) appropriatey. Since: Force = Pressure (pump pressure) times Area (of the cylinder) The forces are absolutely staggering with a quarter of a million pounds force off a 10 cylinder at 2500 psi pump output. the chart below may not have been converted properly, but if you work the equations, you will see that the incompressibility of the fluid is the secret to limitless amounts of power. Usually safety is the only limiting concern with hydraulics as it is easy to die working close to anything with such reserve and speed. Cylinder bore Force at 2500 psi 2 7,850 lbs 3 17,663 lbs 4 31,400 lbs 5 49,063 lbs 670,650 lbs 7 96,163 lbs 8 125,600 lbs 9 158,963 lbs 10 258,750lbs Pneumatics are faster usually, BUT NEVER as powerful due to the compressible nature of air.
- Q:what is meant by machinery itinerary?
- itinerary n., pl., -ies. 1.A route or proposed route of a journey. 2.An account or record of a journey. 3.A guidebook for travelers. adj. 1.Of or relating to a journey or route. 2.Traveling from place to place; itinerant.
- Q:why do people assume i use machinery when i say i work in construction?
- That's what I thought you did. I figured you didn't have any basic skills to be a machinist and either had to be the guy holding up a shovel every time I drove by or the guy picking up trash in the median.
- Q:What Has More Bang In The Republican Machinery Endorsment by Rush Limbaugh or Blessing by Rev Pat Robertson?
- They're both idiots. Rush Limbaugh's a druggie, and Pat Roberson keeps predicting famine and pestilence on people he doesn like.
- Q:With 3Dprinting, why do we need variations of CNC machinery?
- For okorder.com/
- Q:whether machinery breakdown insurance excludes design defects defective workmanship?
- I would think it would have an exclusion for that, so you would have to pursue the manufacturer.
- Q:What types of gadgets and machinery objects do mechanical engineers focus on the most?
- Mechanical engineering is a very broad topic. You can work on things from weaponry to air-conditioning and heating. It is very hard to determine exactly what the most popular branch of mechanical engineering is because mechanical engineers can branch out to almost any field and do almost anything that is related to engineering. For example a mechanical engineer has background in thermodynamics, statics, dynamics, and fluid mechanics so a mechanical engineer can go into almost any engineering field knowing at least a little bit of background.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range