Super-light structure, ensure long use and convenient carry you will not feel tire;Impact resistance
1)Battery:3#*2,7pcs LED use;
2)Length: lighting pipe Ø30*400mm;
3)Super-light structure, ensure long use and convenient carry you will not feel tired;
4)Sole switch which turn on/off and lighting blinking easily.
5) Battery Life: More than 72 hours
- Q:What's the role of the fire emergency light?
- When a fire occurs, the power supply system of the fire scene is being cut off, at the scene of the fire will be dark, the scene of the fire personnel cannot quickly find the exit, which threatened the lives and safety.
- Q:Code for installation of emergency lights
- each layer of more than 1500 square meters of audience hall exhibition hall, business hall, a building area of over 2000 square meters of the studio, personnel intensive and construction area of over 300 square meters in the basement;
- Q:Under what circumstances will fire emergency lighting be on?
- Whether or not the normal lighting power fails, continuous illumination can be provided.
- Q:What is the standard for the installation distance of fire emergency lights and exit lights?
- Emergency lighting for fire evacuation should be located on wall or ceiling (for fire fighting double head)
- Q:Emergency lights turn off electricity and unexpected power outages, how emergency principle?
- The relay contacts are normally closed contacts and normally open contacts. The normally closed contacts are disconnected when the circuit is energized, and the normally open contacts are closed when the circuit is energized.
- Q:What are the new national standards for fire emergency lamps?
- fire emergency lights continuous main power work for 30 days +/-2 days (30 days or so), lamps will automatically emergency for about 35 seconds, and then restored to the main power function;
- Q:How many watts does an emergency light bulb have?
- The emergency lighting lamp is a kind of lamp that can effectively lighting and display the evacuation passage, or can continue lighting and work without interruption when the normal lighting power supply fails.
- Q:Why is the fire emergency lighting for buzzing?
- The bright LED light source applications, low power consumption, long service life.
- Q:What's wrong with the emergency lights?
- You just press him to cancel the alarm, and if so
- Q:How many W bulbs are used in emergency lights?
- general X800-S101 fire emergency lighting input voltage: AC220V power: 1W + 10%; emergency time: more than 90min; switching time: less than 5S.
Our company is based on the tenet of "quality is uppermost; innovative and realistic; good-nature; better and better; to do business with integrity and mutual benefits". Looking into the future, we hope to work closely with both our clients and our colleagues in order to obtain more accomplishments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Western Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average