Order On-line Tracking
The Description of Tackifying Resin:
1） SL-1408 resin is a superior tackifying resin, which can improve and maintain the tackiness of the compounds especially under the warm and humid conditions. Its tackifying property is equal to that of t-butyl phenol-acetylene resin.
· 2） SL-1408 resin improves the processing properties of rubber compounds. The presence of tackifier molecules on the surface of rubber compounds can prevent the oxidization and hardening of compounds and also, to ensure rubber tackiness and plasticity.
· 3） Curing properties of compounds will not be affected and the physical properties of vulcanizates will not be changed by the addition of SL-1408.
· 4） With the combination of tackifying, plasticizing and softening properties, SL-1408 has the universal compatibility with all kinds of rubber, especially for the manufacture of tire and other rubber articles requiring super tackiness.
· 5） SL-1408 is supplied in the form of pastilles without dust generation and therefore, much favored in the automatic weighing system. This resin can be easily mixed into rubber compounds and no contamination to equipment and workplace can be expected.
The Main FeaturesTackifying Resin:
1） SL1408 resin is preferably be added during the first stage of mixing to facilitate the uniform dispersion of this product into rubber compounds.
· 2） It is recommended to use SL-1408 resin at 2-5 phr loading. The rubber processing oil level in the compounds can also be reduced properly.
· 3） SL-1408 resin can be extensively applied to natural and synthetic rubbers, to produce high
performance tires, convey belts, hoses, rollers, rubber plates, rubber inner liners, retread materials, wires and cables. This resin also can be used as tackifying agent in adhesives.
The Images of Tackifying Resin:
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C,T/T, West Union,etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|