| Output Power:
|| Inveter Efficiency:
|| Output Voltage(V):
| Input Voltage(V):
|| Output Current（A）:
|| Output Frequency:
SUN 5K-SG，hybrid inverter, is suitable for residential and light commercial use, maximizing self-consumption rate of solar energy and increasing your energy impendence. During the day, the PV system generates electricity which will be provided to the loads initially. Then, the excess energy will charge the battery via SUN 6K-SG. Finally, the stored energy can be released when the loads require it. The battery can also be charged by the diesel generator to ensure uninterrupted supply in the event of grid blackout.
100% unbalanced output, each phase; Max. output up to 50% rated power
DC couple and AC couple to retrofit existing solar system
Max. 16pcs parallel for on-grid and off-grid operation; Support multiple batteries parallel
Max. charging/discharging current of 240A
48V low voltage battery, transformer isolation design
6 time periods for battery charging/discharging
|Battery Input Data|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid or Li-lon|
|Battery Voltage Range (V)||40~60|
|Max. Charging Current (A)||120|
|Max. Discharging Current (A)||120|
|External Temperature Sensor||Yes|
|Charging Curve||3 Stages / Equalization|
|Charging Strategy for Li-Ion Battery||Self-adaption to BMS|
|PV String Input Data|
|Max. DC Input Power (W)||6500|
|Rated PV Input Voltage (V)||370 (125~500)|
|Start-up Voltage (V)||125|
|MPPT Voltage Range (V)||150-425|
|Full Load DC Voltage Range (V)||300-425|
|PV Input Current (A)||13+13|
|Max. PV ISC (A)||17+17|
|Number of MPPT / Strings per MPPT||2/1+1|
|AC Output Data|
|Rated AC Output and UPS Power (W)||5000|
|Max. AC Output Power (W)||5500|
|AC Output Rated Current (A)||22.7|
|Max. AC Current (A)||25|
|Max. Continuous AC Passthrough (A)||35|
|Peak Power (off grid)||2 time of rated power, 10 S|
|Power Factor||0.8 leading to 0.8 lagging|
|Output Frequency and Voltage||50/60Hz; L/N/PE 220/230Vac (single phase)|
|Grid Type||Single Phase|
|DC injection current (mA)||THD<3% (Linear load<1.5%)< td="">|
|Integrated||PV Input Lightning Protection, Anti-islanding Protection, PV String Input Reverse Polarity Protection, Insulation Resistor Detection, Residual Current Monitoring Unit, Output Over Current Protection, Output Shorted Protection, Surge protection|
|Output Over Voltage Protection||DC Type II/AC Type III|
|Certifications and Standards|
|Grid Regulation||CEI 0-21, VDE-AR-N 4105, NRS 097, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, G99, G98,|
VDE 0126-1-1, RD 1699, C10-11
|Safety EMC / Standard||IEC/EN 61000-6-1/2/3/4, IEC/EN 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2|
|Operating Temperature Range (℃) ||-45~60℃, >45℃ derating|
| Cooling||Natural cooling|
|Noise (dB)||<30 dB |
| Communication with BMS ||RS485; CAN |
|Size (mm)||330W x 580H x232D|
|Warranty|| 5 years|
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range