||Output Voltage (V):
Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
45 ± 2
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
-4 0to +85
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Second distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to the user in the vicinity of the site or the construction of the operation, to the user side of the spontaneous use of their own, the excess electricity and the balance of the distribution network system for the characteristics of the photovoltaic power generation facilities.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar cell array. The solar cell array is composed of a solar cell composite plate and a square bracket. Because the single voltage of solar cells is generally low, so usually they are connected in parallel and series solar panels have practical value, as an application unit, and then according to the power requirements of a plurality of application unit series and parallel composition of solar cell array. Solar panels (some semiconductor materials, mainly polysilicon and silicon and amorphous silicon, through a certain process to assemble) is the main component of the solar photovoltaic system, the highest value is also part of the solar photovoltaic power generation system. Solar panels in the light of the circumstances, the battery absorbs light energy, the two ends of the battery appears to be the accumulation of different charges, that is, the light generated voltage, which is the "photoelectric effect". Under the action of the photoelectric effect, the electromotive force is generated at both ends of the solar cell, and the light energy is converted into electric energy.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- There are two kinds of algorithms, one for the total solar energy and the total electricity consumption, a solar photovoltaic power generation in real-time and real-time electricity.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The whole system is not equal to the power generation capacity of solar panels, but the system capacity. There are often many manufacturers to promote solar power generation efficiency how high how high, but if the choice of the circuit design and the inverter, loss of power is also completely different. For example, the centralized inverter for series system design, the efficiency of the system is about 88%, each brand inverter is also different. The advantage is that the inverter series system competition brand, low price; drawback is the solar panel is connected in series, the solar panels generating capacity of the whole system by the minimum power capacity decision, so once the board has not completely clean the ash layer is not uniform, or falling leaves or cloudy, the efficiency of the whole system will decrease.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Pay attention to the basic power calculation is not enough! The reality is not up to
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Solar photovoltaic power generation is suitable for families but to look at your location and sunshine time, before the country without a policy or honest with general electric, energy saving is a national matter we the people pay so without saving
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar power has no moving parts, is not easy to damage, simple maintenance, especially suitable for unattended use; solar power will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise pollution, no adverse effects on the environment, is the ideal clean energy; solar power system short construction period, convenient and flexible, and can according to the load or, add or reduce photovoltaic capacity, avoid waste.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range