Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||SUS430, SUS304||Color:||Bright metal nature color||Usage:||Shot blasting|
1. Structure of Stainless Steel Shot Description
Stainless Steel Shot Produced by adopting the drawing into wire,cutting,grinding into roundness and other refined procedures.
Appearance is bright,no rust,round grain shape(conditioned,as cut ).
Widely used for cleaning,deburring,surface improvement,shot peening of Aluminium,Non Ferrous Metals,Zinc Alloys,Stainless steel precision etc...
It makes the surface of workpiece matte finishing after processing,highlights the metal color and no rust, what's more, it's needn't acid treatment and rust removal. Abrasion resistance of stainless steel shot is 3-5 times greater than cast steel shot,reduce producing cost.
2. Main Features of Stainless Steel Shot
1) Uniform composition, pure granularity, fine surface, bright metal colored.
2) Descaling, durring, surface complete processing, matrix enhancing, and defects masking.
3) Long service life of shot material, shorter shot blasting time.
4) Less equipment loss.
3. Stainless Steel Shot Images
4. Stainless Steel Shot Specification
5. FAQ of Stainless Steel Shot
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1) How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing in this product in China, supply a wide variety of accessories consists of our one-stop sales. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
2) How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
3) How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|