Road Roller 14 Ton Hydraulic Single-Drum Vibratory(XS142)
Grinding Wheel Type:Sheep Foot Roller
Engine Type:Diesel Engine
Production Capacity:300 Sets Per Month
14ton hydraulic single-drum vibratory road rollers XS142
1. Roller Drum width 2130mm
2. Engine Cummins 4B3.9 110kw
3. Road Roller with 8.2ton front load
UNIT XS141 XS160
Working mass kg 1450 16800
Axle load, drum kg 9000 10700
Axle load, wheel kg 5500 6100
Static linear load N/cm 410 492
Speed range km/h 0-12 0-12
Theoretical grade ability % 50 55
Min. Outer turning radius mm 5900 6320
Min. Ground clearance mm 460 460
Steering angle +/-35 +/-33
Oscillating angle +/-10 +/-10
Frequency(low/high) Hz 28/35 28/35
Nominal amplitude mm 1.8/0.9 1.8/0.9
Centrifugal force(high/low) kN 330/220 350/240
Drum diameter mm 1523 1523
Drum width mm 2130 2130
Engine Model Cummins B5.9-C
Type: Water cooling, pressurized
Rated power KW: 113/2500/min 138/2300/min
Total length mm: 6025 6095
Total width mm: 2430 2430
Total height mm: 3244 3244
|Load on front drum||kg||8200|
|Load on rear wheels||kg||5800|
|Static linear load||N/cm||385|
|Steering angle||°||± 33|
|Swing angle||°||± 10|
|Min. external turning radius||mm||6415|
|Engine model||Cummins B5.9|
|Rated engine speed||r/min||2200|
|Engine oil consumption||g/kW. h||232|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||L||240|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||240|
- Q:Does the road roller have a flat fee? (only 1 number)
- Bulldozers have many models, and he's starting to worry a bit. He was alone at home. Our price is not one, I don't understand. There is a child who can make a counteroffer. It was a few months ago.
- Q:What's in the roller in front of the roller?
- The vibratory roller is an eccentric shaft or an eccentric block, and the conventional static roller is weighted sand
- Q:Why is the roller driving force facing the paver when the asphalt is laid and rolled?
- The exact requirements should be paved and rolled according to the direction of the road.
- Q:How to maintain the roller?
- Six, every 1200 hours1. replace the hydraulic oil, clean or replace the oil filter, and clean the tank;2. check the operation of the engine;3. check the operation of hydraulic system;4. check the steering system performance;5. check the brake system performance and replace the brake fluid.Seven, every 2400 hours1. check the engine according to the instructions of the engine;2. disassemble the transmission and torque converter;3. disassemble the front and rear axles;4. check the weld of all parts of the machine.
- Q:Roller cylinder is cylindrical, the width of the drum is 1.5 meters, the cross sectional diameter is 1.2 meters, if every minute to 10 laps, then 1 when the pressure of the road surface number of square meters?
- Solution: the bottom perimeter is 3.14 * 1.2=3.768 (meters)The lateral area of the cylinder is 3.768 * 1.5=5.652 (square meters)10 turns per minute, you can find one minute, the area of the road is 5.652 * 10=56.52 (square meters)1 hours =60 minutes56.52 x 60=3391.2 (square meter)Answer: 1 hours, 3391.2 square meters of road surface pressure
- Q:What about Luo Jian Road Roller?
- It may be a place famous for its businessRoller good or Kate Bielefeld CAT
- Q:The difference between tracked roller and wheel roller
- Roller usually said that only by the weight of road surface flattening itself only, suitable for small road pavement repair.
- Q:How many tons of rollers are needed for highway engineering?
- The answer. Now there are a lot of sites with more than ten tons of roller. The selection of roller tonnage shall also consider the type of pavement structure and material type. It is not necessary to use such a large amount of compaction, and the larger the tonnage, the better the compaction. If the tonnage is too large, it is possible to crush the road material and destroy the pavement structure. After all, layered compaction, tonnage is small, can reduce the thickness of the layer, or increase the number of compaction, which can meet the requirements of compaction.
- Q:I'm going to buy a 1.8 ton compact roller.
- 2. the strength of compaction is different: one is 1.8 tons, and the other is 3 tonsThe compacting effect of 3. roller is definitely better than that of flat rammer. (because the roller is a line contact, the flat ram is a surface contact.)
- Q:Why should we use the rubber tyred roller in the construction of the asphalt pavement?
- Initial pressure is generally used by steel wheel rollers, but there will be a phenomenon of passing, that is, the front of the roller mixture is subjected to lateral movement of pressure, and may cause cracks after compaction. Also useful for the initial pressure of the rubber wheel, but because the initial temperature is higher, the mixture easily adhere to the tire, and the traces are not easy to remove, so there is a lot of opportunities for the rubber wheel to re pressure.I think there are two main advantages of rubber wheels:1., rubber wheel compaction is a kind of kneading type compaction, compaction effect is good, and can remove the steel wheel compaction generated small cracks;2., the rubber wheel compaction will make the mixture of asphalt, mineral powder, fine aggregate and other forms of adhesive floating, so that the upper surface more closely, waterproof better.The disadvantage or non applicability of a rubber tyred roller:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range