18.5V 4.6A replacement laptop charger for macbook. Find us can save your time and money
Input 100~240VAC 50/60Hz High Efficiency Short Circuit Protection Over Voltage Protection
Over Current Protection Green Circuit Design
|Certification||CE, ROHS, CEE|
|Payment term||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
Most Apple MacBook 13" Laptops Most Apple for macbook MacBook PRO Laptops Most Apple MacBook Pro 13"
Laptops MacBook 13" 1.83/2 GHz Core Duo MacBook 13" 1.83/2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Q:What is inductance effect
- An inductive device is called an inductor (inductor, which is generally referred to as an inductor in Chinese), and the inductor is usually a coil, which can gather the magnetic field.
- Q:Linear adapter and switching power adapter
- Linear adapter and switching power adapter is also known as linear power supply and switching power supply
- Q:Is the inductor inductor
- A reactor is also called an inductor. When a conductor is energized, a magnetic field is generated in a certain space occupied by it, so that all the current carrying conductors have a general sense.
- Q:How to choose the high quality inductor?
- . Two inductance coil inductance at the same time, according to the definition of Q value (XL/R) selection of small scale values
- Q:Inductor and inductor coil is not a concept
- When an electric current passes through the coil, a magnetic field is created around the coil
- Q:What is the power adapter
- , this is because in real life, electronic devices are often not directly use household power
- Q:The value of the inductance is determined by what
- The quality factor of the inductor is related to the DC resistance of the coil conductor, the dielectric loss of the coil frame, and the loss caused by the iron core and the shield.
- Q:Inductance is what concept?
- The coil core than the coil inductance without core coil core permeability volume; the greater the inductance is greater.
- Q:Inductance has no direction?
- To discuss the situation: in the general filter circuit, the direction is not large; but if used in the PWM output inductance, this direction is too critical.
- Q:What are the main parameters of inductance?
- There are five important parameters of inductance: inductance, allowable deviation, quality factor, distributed capacitance and rated current
Our products have perfect protection functions, which includes complete over-charge, over-release, over temperature, over-current and over-voltage and have stable, safe and reliable performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||16.00% Western Europe
14.29% Central America
14.29% South Asia
13.00% South America
11.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.50% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001-2008; RoHS; FCC; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average