*Short circuit protection,
*Hot seller,Price advantage.
*Input :100-240V 50-60Hz 1.5A
1.Professional patch technology production;
2.Allmported electronic components, circuit boards with over-voltage, over current, short circuit protection;
3.Output power enough;
4.The output voltage accuracy;
5.The output voltage ripple is small;
6.Original standard design, 100% compatible with original power supply.
- Q:Is the notebook power adapter input current greater than the original
See if the adapter is suitable for the equipment, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that required by the device.
2. Is the adapter's output current consistent with the device requirements? (Or slightly larger current is also not related)
3. The size of the joint is appropriate. (If the connector is too loose, will be bad, excessive fever.)
If your original adapter in the warranty time, it is recommended to bring the purchase of invoices to get after-sales service point to repair, or let the original with a new to you. Buy compatible power supply. Do not buy too cheap, generally cheap quality is not good.
- Q:Notebook can not be turned on after connecting the power adapter
- According to your situation it is estimated that this is a notebook self-protection procedures, put the battery bar
Also, do not think that removing the battery battery will be more durable, exactly the opposite
The battery installed, so that it will not damage the battery to a greater extent,
Put the notebook on the bed, legs lead to high battery temperature, is the culprit
Is not a problem, pay attention to the use of methods
- Q:Lenovo power adapter voltage and current problems
- The problem is not great, but be sure to pay attention to positive and negative
- Q:Laptop power adapter in the domestic 220v available foreign 110v can also be used?
- The current digital devices such as notebooks, mobile phones and other power supplies are used switching power supply, allowing a wide range of voltage input, that is, 90-240V voltage input, can be integrated through the high-frequency switching circuit rectifier, output such as DC 3V, 5V, 20V Equal voltage.
This mode and before the transformer through the transformer after the rectifier output DC is not the same, the transformer mode is generally only ± 10% of the voltage range.
- Q:Lenovo notebook power adapter 19v can use 20v of it
- As long as the current enough to be able to use!
- Q:Will the notebook power adapter are the same?
Notebook chargers are not generic, Samsung notebook chargers are not generic, depending on the power adapter output voltage and current, if the same, it can be universal.
- Q:Laptop power consumption is 117 watts but the power adapter is 90 watts what the situation?
- The single is the highest instantaneous power, the overall work will not be in the highest power on the time
- Q:How to charge the laptop without a power adapter
- You can buy mobile power, that is, before the charge, the computer and mobile power can be connected to the charge, if it is solar mobile charger is better.
- Q:Apple laptop power adapter how much money can be bought
- The original version of the more expensive, generally alternative as long as the 7-80 block.
- Q:Laptop adapter smoke is going on? Can you use it?
- It is best not to use, and then burn the computer is not worth, and should still be a warranty, you should be caused by excessive current, this is difficult to define on the warranty (there may be hardware or natural personal damage) , So do not give the warranty, then try to wrap about customer service
Our products have passed a series of certifications, such as CE, FCC and RoHS. We integrates development, design, production, processing and wholesale. Based on scientific attitude and precise processing, we produce every unit of reliable quality. With high quality products & a good reputation, we have got the favor of customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range