High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:How to do it? Solve Inorganic Chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry is one of the earliest disciplines in the development of chemical science. It undertakes a major task of studying the composition, structure, properties and reactions of all elements and elements (except hydrocarbons and derivatives). The current development of inorganic chemistry has two distinct trends, that is, in the breadth of the broadening and depth of the advance. It is the three pillars of modern civilization
- Q:Are hydrocarbons are hydrocarbons and that alcohols? Is it carbon dioxide?
- I think that can be said so.
- Q:Carbon compounds (except inorganic carbon compounds), hydrocarbons and derivatives of the general term is?
- Hydrocarbons and hydrocarbon derivatives
- Q:What is "organic" and "inorganic" in chemistry?
- Carbon-free substances or carbon oxides, carbonates, bicarbonates are organic matter
- Q:Chemical life network: chemical (inorganic reaction, organic reaction) is equal to the life of life reaction?
- Research on the origin, preparation, structure, nature, change and application of elements, elements and inorganic compounds.For the comprehensive utilization of mineral resources, the production and research of inorganic raw materials and functional materials in modern technology are of great significance At present, inorganic chemistry is in the new period of vigorous development, and many edge areas are rapidly rising and the scope of research has been expanded. Inorganic synthesis, high - element chemistry, coordination chemistry, organometallic chemistry, inorganic solid chemistry, bio - inorganic chemistry and isotope Chemical and other fields.
- Q:What is organic?
- Human beings have a long history of organic compounds. As early as the 17th century, humans could only obtain some organic compounds such as protein, fat, carbohydrate and dyes from animals and plants as food, food and clothing. 1828 German chemist Wilhelm (F Wohler) for the first time with inorganic acid ammonium nitrate synthesis of organic urea. After 1844, people have synthesized a large number of organic compounds such as methane, acetylene, acetic acid, oil and sugar, and since then humans have made organic chemistry into the synthetic era. The development of synthetic organic matter is clearly recognized: there is no clear boundary between organic matter and inorganic matter, but there are some differences in composition, structure and nature. Now people already know that organic compounds in the composition of most contain carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other elements, a few also contain sulfur, phosphorus, halogen and so on. Any organic compound, its molecular composition contains carbon, the vast majority also contains hydrogen. Since the hydrogen atoms of the organic compound molecules can be replaced by other atoms or radicals, so many other organic compounds are derived, it is generally believed that hydrocarbons and their derivatives are known as organic compounds, referred to as organic compounds; The chemistry of compounds is called organic chemistry.
- Q:Why is red coral red?
- The main components of the red coral bone or coral as the general calcium carbonate. But the red coral bones can be made into jewelry, mainly due to its large bone density, the crystalline form of calcium carbonate for the triangular calcite rather than other common hard coral orthorhombic aragonite. Different crystal forms, combined with the trace element composition ratio is mainly Mg / Ca ratio and Ba / Ca ratio, even the same kind of red coral color texture is also slightly changed. This difference is the red coral growth environment and seawater composition may be, therefore, red coral skeletal trace element ratio has become the growth environment, the most important proof of the collection.
- Q:Why the silicon hydride less, a lot of hydrocarbons.
- Silicon oxide than carbon, because the outermost layer of silicon has three levels ah, (SiO, SiO2, Si2O6) silicon less organic matter, the front also said that the organic instability of silicon
- Q:What is the isomeric structure of oxygen-containing derivatives?
- Play the Transformers. As long as the same molecular formula, you can group out how many different structures, there are a number of isomers.
- Q:NH4HCO3 and so have C atoms ah, why still inorganic
- Organic matter is a general term for carbon compounds (except carbon oxides, carbon dioxide, carbonates, carbonates, bicarbonates, metal carbides, cyanides, thiocyanides and other oxides) or hydrocarbons and their derivatives. Organic matter is the material basis for life. The inorganic compound usually refers to a compound containing no carbon element, but a few carbon-containing compounds such as carbon dioxide, carbonic acid, carbon monoxide, carbonate and the like do not have the properties of an organic substance, and therefore such substances are also inorganic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range