Order On-line Tracking
Magnesia chrome brick is mainly made from sintered magnesia and chrome-oxide, by high pressure shaping and chrome-oxide,by high pressure shaping and high temperature firing. According to different requirements the contents of the Cr2O3 can be changed. The product has good specifications for the shock resistance and high temperature performance.
Metallurgy industry of open-hearth furnace top , electric furnace roof, Mixer linings etc.
-RH, VOD, AOD, and other refining installations;
-Non-ferrous metallurgical furnace, vacuum treatment equipment;
-Glass furnace regenerator; cement rotary kiln calcination etc.
1. Low porosity, high compressive strength, flexural strength of high pressure, good bulk stability;
2. Good thermal shock resistance, anti-spalling
3. Easy-to-skin hanging in the kiln, and low thermal conductivity;
4. High temperature of refractoriness under load.
5. Ultra-high-temperature firing, high direct binding rate, high refractoriness and corrosion resistance.
Q1 What’s the transport method?
A1 FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
Q2 What’s the required payment term?
A2 Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Q3 Which country are our products exported to?
A3 Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|