PV Grid-Tied Inverter-US ETL Certificate
5 years warranty
· Sealing stainless steel shell, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
· High frequency transformer isolation
· The highest effciency achieves 98%
· Wide input Voltage range
· Adopt connectors type cable connection, Easy operation and installation
· Best tracking effciency with OptiTrac MPP control
· operating temperature range -25 ℃ to + 55℃
· High reliability due to complete protection function
· Anti-theft protection
· Plug-in grounding
HF series 1.5kw — 5.0kw
High frequency transformer isolation is the main feature of our production, which make Installation easier due to the reduced weight and higher conversion effciency because of omitting Low frequency transformer. The wide input voltage range from 180 to 600volt gives you extraordinary fexibility for you system design. Not need to set graphic display and RS485 communication system make the devices highly user-friendly.
This product can by multi-level parallel combination for 6kw to 20kw needed any power grade HF series technical parameter.
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V ~ 550V
150V ~ 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Max AC power
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
(W/ H / D) in mm
350 / 560 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before making an electrical connection, be sure to use the opaque material to cover or disconnect the PV panel. Exposure to sunlight, photovoltaic arrays will produce dangerous voltages. All installation operations must be done only by qualified technicians.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range