Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Details
AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS,ASTM /GB/ BS
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
Steel Structure, Building,1).Steel Structure. 2).Engeneering
|Perforated Or Not:|
any length as per ur request. Common not more than 12m
1). Puch hole or not 2). Painting or not 3). Galvanized,bright
C channel steel/ C section steel
hot rolled strip, cold rolled strip, galvanized steel strip
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||bundles by steel strip,in container or as ur request|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after received deposit or affirm contract|
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Specifications
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Pictures
- Q:Span 3.9. Can I make attic with channel No. 10?
- Channel 10 is a little small, at least with 12# channel steel.
- Q:What's the weight of the 4 meter long 18 channel steel?
- 4 meter long channel 18 can withstand the weight of 2000 kilograms.
- Q:8 channel steel and 40*60 square steel tube, which is good in bending strength?
- The channel steel should have good flexural strength
- Q:What is the maximum load-bearing capacity of channel 12M span 100?
- Maximum load-bearing capacity of channel steel with span 12M 100 can be obtained by calculation.Suppose the channel material is Q235, model 10, vertical and 12M, center force, and the maximum load is P. First check the manual to get yield stress 235MPa, then check the channel manual to get the bending coefficient of 80.5, multiply the two, and get the bending moment of 18917.5Nm.
- Q:Dry wall hanging marble, I would like to ask the general keel, channel, angle steel with what kind of specifications?
- This is calculated from the load analysis.
- Q:The back of the channel steel deviates from the 30mm. The upper and lower iron plates are welded at intervals. Is the cross section resistance moment the sum of the two? No, is it big or small? Thank you
- The back of the steel channel deviates from the 30mm, and the upper plate and the lower iron plate are welded at intervals. Is the cross section resistance moment the sum of the two?" Must be greater than or equal to the sum of the two.
- Q:Geometrical dimension of channel steel channel 8
- GB material. Now a lot of non-standard (lower tolerance. National standard difference 5~7%)
- Channel steel is a long strip steel with a cross section, and belongs to the construction and mechanical carbon structural steel. It is a complex section steel, whose cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc..
- Q:What's the name of channel steel?
- Channel only classification, no alias.Such as: waist height is the same, leg width and waist thickness of different, you can have a, B, C three models.
- Q:What is the specific weight of 10# channel steel?
- Cold rolling edge channel (CJ/YB99-81 standard standard)The height of =120, legs wide =60, short width =20, thickness =3, leg end arc radius =3.0, cross-sectional area (cm2) =7.808, (kg/m) =6.090 theoretical weight (legs bent inward kind)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range