Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm
Standard Thickness: 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18mm
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm)
Technical Data of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Typical Application Areas of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public areas
- Q:How to remove the roof of ordinary decorative panels
- For the kitchen in the original plastic material ceiling, because such materials in the demolition need to use professional tools, and accidentally will damage the original structure or decoration can not be installed in the problem, so the need for professional disassembly personnel To carry out demolition work, so that to ensure the successful completion of the renovation again.
- Q:how do they make ceiling tile?
- Roof tiles are designed mainly to keep out rain, and are traditionally made from locally available materials such as clay or slate. Modern materials such as concrete and plastic are also used and some clay tiles have a waterproof glaze. or did you mean interior ceiling tiles? ; They are fabricated from perlite, wood, mineral wool, plastic, tin, aluminum, and fibers from recycled paper. They frequently have patterns comprised of holes, to improve their sound absorption properties, though many have a molded surface providing a textured, sculptered or pressed-tin look to the ceiling.
- Q:Nano crystal steel jade decorative plate how ah?
- Nano crystal steel decorative plate with oil, water, acid, scrub resistance, surface bright as a mirror, the overall toughness and other characteristics, widely used in walls, countertops, ceiling, indoor signs, craft plaque,
- Q:Kitchen waterproof decorative board dirty how clean
- The cleaning effect is very good. Finally wipe with a rag to clean it as bright as new. Hope to help you.
- Q:retrofit insulation for walls?
- I saw on This Old House when they blew in cellulose insulation from the outside. They drilled a hole about 2 feet from the floor level and another hole about 2 feet from ceiling level. They blew it in starting at the bottom until they saw the cellulose start to blow out the top hole. Then went to the top hole and blew it in until they heard the machine whine meaning it couldnt push anymore. The purpose with 2 holes was to make sure the whole cavity was filled. In your case you can take off one piece of siding for each stud cavity if its vertical siding or take off two rows at the correct heights. (That is if you have plywood/osb on the outside). The spray foam will just be too hard to fill correctly without taking down the sheetrock.
- Q:What is the length of the ecological wood trim plate?
- Installation features: The series of products according to personal preferences, choose horizontal equipment, vertical equipment, ramp loading and other installation methods, the general recommended vertical equipment, because the light from the window into the indoor light is horizontal, vertical light and dark side will be more obvious, More prominent three-dimensional effect, and vertical equipment can reduce the accumulation of dust, easy to clean. The series of products are plug-type design, and the same series of different varieties of products are used in the general design of the socket, that is different styles of products can be used with each other to install, to the designer personalized design to provide greater imagination The As a result of the socket design, therefore, the installation of the socket position only need to inject, and then inserted, you can cover the nail and remove the steps to fill the ash. In addition, the same method of processing and solid wood can be sawed, can be nailed, can be shaved, no need to paint, ready to use, the general carpentry can be very light to install, light and fast, a familiar worker can install hundreds of square area a day.
- Q:What are the characteristics of insulation decorative panels
- Installation of the insulation decorative one board of the building, due to room temperature to achieve a stable level. Can reduce the use of air conditioning and other equipment frequency, reduce energy waste and economic expenditure. Fifth, the external wall insulation board itself has a light weight, no pollution and other characteristics, in the installation and use of the process are more environmentally friendly. And it has a high cost, in some buildings when the renovation, the use of external wall insulation decorative one board will also be very convenient and economical, many hotels and other enterprises to build the renovation of the choice.
- Q:Decorative panels for exterior wall trim panels
- Exterior wall decoration board construction
Board structure: metal exterior layer + insulation layer + lining
Exterior surface: high-quality color coated steel, printed steel, aluminum and magnesium alloy plate.
■ suitable for the new public buildings, civil buildings outside the wall insulation.
■ Energy-saving enclosure system for frame structures.
- Q:What kind of material is good?
- See the landlord's preference;
PVC material: affordable, easy to install, but not fire;
Gypsum board material: the use of a wide range of refractory tide resistance is gypsum board outside the latex paint or wallpaper finishes;
Wood material: wooden grass-roots board outside the color plate ---- I do not like, too cumbersome friends, the cost is high.
- Q:workout for baseball ?
- Those are what you want to do during the offseason). If you think you're starting to lose some of it, then go up to 2. Endurance training only needs to be stimulated two or three times a week. At the end of practice, go do your sprints, ultra-short interval training. The next day, go for an hour run. Next day or so, USIT again. Next week switch it up, so hour run, USIT, hour run. As for nutrition, it depends on the athlete (principle of individuality, everyone is different), but a general rule is complex carbs (because they are absorbed and released more slowly than simple carbs, which provides a sustained high energy release. They are also high in minerals, vitamins, and fiber, while low in fat and cholesterol.) should comprise at least 60% of the diet, protein 15-20%, and fat 20-25%. This should be implimented 2 days before a game, and up to breakfast and lunch (if the game is in the evening). 2-3 hours before the game, make sure you consume a high carb, low-fat meal, and make sure you stay hydrated. You could have some whole-wheat bread or muffin, cereal, low-fat milk, and some bananas. Or a light lunch of some lean meats and some water. You should also follow that 3:1 Carb to Protein ratio 24 hours after the game, as it speeds up recovery. If you have a game the following day, just keep with the same ratios. Otherwise, a normal diet would be about 50-55% carbs, 15% protein, and 30-35% fat. It should support the highest energy demands for baseball. Supplements aren't needed if you are eating properly. If you're not, they're nice to have, but your inproper eating habits are still hindering. There is no convincing evidence that viatmins supplements are necessary for players who consume a high-energy athlete's diet that contains mainly natural and unprocessed foods. For water intake, you should have at least .5 liters before the game (not 10 minutes before the game), 100-200 ml every 15 minutes during the game, which is about .5 liter per hour.
SERENITY,is a large company which produces light mineral wool acoustic board. It displays a good combination of production , manufacture, supporting sales and international trade.Its products cover more than twenty varieties of six categories, including knurling board, relief-embossing board, printing board, spraying board, stereo-molding board, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Japan, Italy, South- Africa ,India, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and other countries and areas
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range