Metallic Magnesium Ingot High Quality Mg>99.95% from Factory
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Description of Metallic Magnesium Ingot High Quality Mg>99.95%：
Magnesium and magnesium alloy as a green environment protection industry material, widely used not only instrument produce and military affairs industry, but also making magnesium alloy, used as reducer, deoxidizer, alterative in producing some alloy. Magnesium is a important material in avigation industry, magnesium alloy is widely used in making airplane, engine and other parts, it is also used in making optics instrument.
2.Main features of Metallic Magnesium Ingot High Quality Mg>99.95%:
As a strong reducer, it still used in producing Titanium, Zirconium, Beryllium, Uranium. Purity magnesium has a week intension, but magnesium alloy is a well light structural material, widely used in space technic, aviation, automobile and appearance bearing and other industry department.
3.Metallic Magnesium Ingot High Quality Mg>99.95% Images:
4.Metallic Magnesium Ingot High Quality Mg>99.95% Specification:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirement.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Why the cost of ferrosilicon production will lead to a rebound in the price of magnesium ingot?
- The rising price of ferrosilicon means that the cost of raw material will rise and magnesium ingot producers will inevitably raise their prices.
- Q:The industrial application of magnesium and the main title and technical difficulty of producing magnesium products with magnesium chloride as raw material
- Magnesium has flammable explosive, high temperature and bright white combustion characteristics, so magnesium powder is widely used in military industry and aerospace industry and other fields of science and technology.
- Q:Causes of high manganese content in magnesium ingot
- Magnesium in the air in the combustion reaction of oxygen, magnesium and Magnesium Oxide in the air, and the quality of the quality of the resulting Magnesium Oxide equal in response to magnesium and oxygen quality, so the quality of the product than the quality of the original magnesium increases.
- Q:What is the black powder on the surface of magnesium ingot AM50A?
- These are commonly used in the die casting magnesium alloy brand.
- Q:What is magnesium aluminum alloy and what is its use?
- Magnesium alloy molecular formula: Mg4Al3 molecular weight: 178.22 color is brown, the proportion is about 2.15g/cm3, the melting point of 463 DEG C, when combustion temperature reaches 2000 DEG -3000 DEG. In fireworks production process plays a very important role in reducing agent, can also be used as white lighting agent and agent.
- Q:What harm does magnesium alloy have to human body?
- Yes, the alloy is usually aluminum, magnesium, iron and the like, may cause chronic aluminum poisoning, that is, excessive accumulation of aluminum in the body, affecting intelligence and other physical functions.
- Q:What are the surface defects of magnesium alloy rolling?
- General magnesium alloys will not be rolled, so that the rolled products are easy to oxidize and not conducive to preservation
- Q:What are the generally feasible surface treatment methods for magnesium alloy die castings?
- 1. chromate passivation method, which is the most widely used and the most important method in industry. The so-called chromate passivation solution is metal with chromic acid, chromate or dichromate as a major component of the film on the metal surface to form a compound composed of trivalent chromium and hexavalent chromium and six metal itself, this film has protective passivation metal corrosion inhibition for. The specific passivation process is to dip the magnesium ingot which is intended to be passivated into the passivation solution. At this time, the surface metal is oxidized by the solution, forming metal ions into the solution. Since the solution is acidic, the following reactions occur: 3Mg ten, 2HN03 = 4Mg0, ten H20, ten 2N02. anodic oxidation is a surface treatment method to increase the thickness of base metal oxide film by electrolytic reaction and to improve the film properties. The film has excellent corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminium magnesium alloy, aluminum alloy and plastic steel?
- In the fireworks production process plays a very important role in reducing agents, but also as a white light agent and lighting agentMagnesium alloy is magnesium ingots and aluminum ingots in protective gas melted into. For a long time about the structure of Al Mg alloy with two kinds of argument. One theory is that magnesium alloy is a simple physical mixture; another is magnesium alloy changes inside the crystal structure, is not a simple physical mixture.
- Q:Will the enterprises that produce sponge titanium use magnesium ingots?
- In the process of reduction, trace impurities in TiCl4 such as AlCl3, FeCl3, SiCl4 and VOCl3 are reduced by magnesium to form corresponding metals. These metals are all mixed with sponge titanium. Impurities such as potassium, calcium and sodium, which are mixed with magnesium, are also reducing agents. They reduce TiCl4 and produce the corresponding impurity chlorides respectively. Magnesium reduction process includes: TiCl4 liquid, gas and liquid gasification TiCl4 Mg diffusion of TiCl4 and Mg molecules adsorbed on the active center, in the active center of chemical reaction, nucleation, crystal growth, titanium MgCl2 desorption, diffusion MgCl2. The key step in this process is crystallization nucleation, accompanied by heterogeneous nucleation with chemical reactions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like