Magnesium Ingots High Pure Mg Ingot 99.9%
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Description of Magnesium Ingots High Pure Mg Ingot 99.9%:
- The high temperature at which magnesium burns makes it a useful tool for starting emergency fires during outdoor recreation. Other related uses include flashlight photography, flares, pyrotechnics and fireworks sparklers.
- To photoengrave plates in the printing industry.
- In the form of turnings or ribbons, to prepare Grignard reagents, which are useful in organic synthesis.
- As an additive agent in conventional propellants and the production of nodular graphite in cast iron.
- As a reducing agent for the production of uranium and other metals from their salts.
- As a sacrificial (galvanic) anode to protect underground tanks, pipelines, buried structures, and water heaters.
2.Application of Magnesium Ingots High Pure Mg Ingot 99.9%:
Magnesium and magnesium alloy as a green environment protection industry material, widely used not only instrument produce and military affairs industry, but also making magnesium alloy, used as reducer, deoxidizer, alterative in producing some alloy. Magnesium is a important material in avigation industry, magnesium alloy is widely used in making airplane, engine and other parts, it is also used in making optics instrument. As a strong reducer, it still used in producing Titanium, Zirconium, Beryllium, Uranium. Purity magnesium has a week intension, but magnesium alloy is a well light structural material, widely used in space technic, aviation, automobile and appearance bearing and other industry department.
3.Magnesium Ingots High Pure Mg Ingot 99.9% Images:
4.Magnesium Ingots High Pure Mg Ingot 99.9% Specification:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Why the cost of ferrosilicon production will lead to a rebound in the price of magnesium ingot?
- Ferrosilicon is made of coke, steel chips, quartz (or silica) as raw material, smelting by electric furnace iron silicon alloy. Silicon and oxygen are easily synthesized into silicon dioxide, so ferrosilicon is used as a reducing agent in the smelting industry.
- Q:The industrial application of magnesium and the main title and technical difficulty of producing magnesium products with magnesium chloride as raw material
- The chemical property of magnesium is active, in the metallurgical industry by using, steel and non-ferrous metal casting, with magnesium as desulfurization agent, cleaning agent, as reducing agent in the production of rare metal. In the chemical industry, magnesium can be used as a dehydrating agent of organic compounds or directly with organic compounds and preparation of magnesium powder. In recent years, in the use of magnesium powder spray, coating, anticorrosion industry is more and more big, the amount of silicon and polysilicon and powder metallurgy die casting is also great.
- Q:Causes of high manganese content in magnesium ingot
- Magnesium in the air in the combustion reaction of oxygen, magnesium and Magnesium Oxide in the air, and the quality of the quality of the resulting Magnesium Oxide equal in response to magnesium and oxygen quality, so the quality of the product than the quality of the original magnesium increases.
- Q:What is the black powder on the surface of magnesium ingot AM50A?
- The first is the alloy composition is different: AM50, AM60 is Mg-Al-Mn series, AZ91D is Mg-Al-Zn series.
- Q:What is magnesium aluminum alloy and what is its use?
- Magnesium ingot and aluminium in the above 1150K, reaction of aluminum and oxygen in the air to form a-Al2O3, the crystal chemical properties of alumina is inert, a barrier and isolation. Less than 1150K, in the B-Al2O3 and the crystal reaction with acid magnesium alloy not inner protection.
- Q:What harm does magnesium alloy have to human body?
- The main element of magnesium aluminum alloy and AZ91D is magnesium. As long as it is not dust (flammable or explosive), direct contact with magnesium ingot is harmless
- Q:What are the surface defects of magnesium alloy rolling?
- General magnesium alloys will not be rolled, so that the rolled products are easy to oxidize and not conducive to preservation
- Q:What are the generally feasible surface treatment methods for magnesium alloy die castings?
- You ask is the appearance of the surface treatment of magnesium alloy, magnesium alloy because of the limited potential difference, so the appearance of the surface treatment on magnesium alloy or zinc alloy as Aluminum Alloy appearance easy or style, the general appearance of the 1 surface treatment) surface temperature paint, 2) anodic oxidation treatment, 3) chemical nickel plating, plating surface treatment, 4) 5) 6) electrophoresis surface treatment, surface coating treatment, 7) PVD appearance. As for the surface of phosphoric acid, chromic acid, manganese and other chemical immersion solution or to do what should be included in the sandblasting, surface oxidation treatment, and drawing, engraving and so on processing is additional processing surface appearance of another way. Basically, it looks like aluminum alloy or zinc alloy, but the key point is that the process is different from the technical complexity. So the reason why the general magnesium alloy is more difficult to produce is that it is here.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminium magnesium alloy, aluminum alloy and plastic steel?
- An alloy based on aluminum. The main alloying elements are copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. The minor alloying elements are nickel, iron, titanium, chromium, lithium and so onAluminum alloy low density, but relatively high strength, close to or higher quality steel, plastic good, can be processed into various profiles, with excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, widely used in industry, the use of only steelAluminum Alloy divided into two categories: cast Aluminum Alloy, cast under; deformation Aluminum Alloy, can withstand the pressure processing, mechanical properties than cast. Aluminum Alloy material can be processed into various forms and specifications. Mainly used in the manufacture of aviation equipment, daily necessities, building doors and windows.
- Q:Will the enterprises that produce sponge titanium use magnesium ingots?
- In the process of reduction, trace impurities in TiCl4 such as AlCl3, FeCl3, SiCl4 and VOCl3 are reduced by magnesium to form corresponding metals. These metals are all mixed with sponge titanium. Impurities such as potassium, calcium and sodium, which are mixed with magnesium, are also reducing agents. They reduce TiCl4 and produce the corresponding impurity chlorides respectively. Magnesium reduction process includes: TiCl4 liquid, gas and liquid gasification TiCl4 Mg diffusion of TiCl4 and Mg molecules adsorbed on the active center, in the active center of chemical reaction, nucleation, crystal growth, titanium MgCl2 desorption, diffusion MgCl2. The key step in this process is crystallization nucleation, accompanied by heterogeneous nucleation with chemical reactions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like