Other Names: polyurethane foam
Place of Origin: Yingkou, China (Mainland)
Classification: Other Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Building
Promotion: with 15% off
Manufacturer: leading manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
Packing Details:OEM available,Packaged with a steel bottle,15 bottles in one carton.Delivery Date:10 days after deposit.
1.Filling slot and Sealing
2.Lower price and good quality
3.Strong bonding & big bubble
PU Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding pu foam
· High yield & stability and adequate pressure at low temperatures.
· Versatile and easy to use features
· Excellent adhesion on most materials.
· Very good filling capacity.
· High thermal&acoustical insulation value.
· Resistant to moisture, heat, water and many chemicals.
Mounting and insulating of door and window frames. Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
Filling of penetrations in walls. Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Surface drying time
Completely cure time
PVC sheets/ aluminium sheets> 80kpa
cement mortar sheets>60
Heatconducting coefficient, 35°C
1) Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
2) Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
3) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
4) Keep out of the reach of children.
- Q:Use of sealant
- Use Primer 3 for concrete and porous surfaces.
- Q:What kind of "adhesive" ah? For example: PVA, bentonite, what kind of?
- Is to see which areas you ask in the construction of ceramic glass feed food plastic rubber alloy decoration chemical high-tech materials are used on the binder
- Q:About new feed additive declaration
- Can take alkali copper example, there are several companies to produce, right, the key is that you need to complete the relevant research independently, which is not the same as the patent, but after the protection period, other enterprises do not seem to do the toxicity test.
- Q:Han Gao adhesive Zhuzhou how can sell?
- Germany Henkel is an international professional group in the field of applied chemistry, with more than 330 branches located in more than 60 countries and regions. Group headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. In 1997, the group's sales reached 20.1 billion marks, the first time exceeded 20 billion mark mark.
- Q:Glass glue is not what can stick ah, is the environmental sealant do ,,,
- No, glass glue can only be used in glass and smooth metal, other parts are not suitable, and now most of the building materials market is the window does not leak polyurethane sealant, this sealant no matter what parts can be used
- Q:Characteristics and Uses of General Purpose AB Adhesive
- AB glue, generally used for bonding leather, plastic, ceramics, glass and other materials
- Q:Whether the sealant is a general purpose adhesive
- It is certainly not a common type of adhesive, the sealant is the seal on the machine joints, the general plastic flow is good, vibration resistance, and some adhesive is anaerobic sealant, only in the metal slit Can be cured seal
- Q:What is meat adhesive?
- Upstairs to the mechanism of action has been generally speaking, so I do not repeat. Meat adhesives are also divided into many kinds, one is the same type of powder is soluble. Dusting for large pieces of meat, water-soluble for small pieces of meat bonding, there is a TG enzyme, but TG enzyme price of more than 300 kilograms or very expensive, greatly increased the cost, especially Chicken products, then the chicken products on the very cheap if the application of TG enzyme binding meat, then the cost of high, small businesses now we do not recommend the application.
- Q:Corn starch carton adhesive
- Corn starch glue.
- Q:What is metal sealant?
- I know there are anaerobic adhesive, such as what ketones (name can not remember), there are oil, high temperature and so on, there are adhesives, but also have oil, high temperature and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range