LPG Forklift Truck 100% New 3.0ton Gasoline
Application:Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Mineral Area Usage
Certification:ISO9001: 2000, CE
Gasoline Truck:Color Is Orange
Handle Cut-Power Brake Function:Equipped with Emergency Reversing Device
5 Pivots Structure:Open Visibility
Vertical Typed Drive Unit:Motor Is Better in Dust and Water Proof
High Elastic Polyurethane Wheel:Curtis Multifunctional Combined Instruments
Swiss Bucher Hydro Power Unit:High Power Capacity Battery
Packing:with Film Coated on Machines as The Package
Standard:ISO9000, CE, AS, BV
Production Capacity:3000 Units Per Year
1. Option engine for Japanese engine and chinese engine
2. TCM transmission technology
3. Capacity from 1.0Tto 3.5T
3.0 Ton Gasoline forklift LPG forklift truck
1. Two alternatives of engine: Imported Mitsubishi 4G64, Nissan K21 engine and domestic WF491GP
Engine. Economical but powerful enough.
2. Transmission: With TCM technology.
3. Man-machine engineering designs, including the floating shock absorber configured on the engine, the elastic linked steering axle, the redirector providing low torsional moment, the semi-floating bonnet with built-in heat and sound insulation, ensure the comfort of driving.
4. The optional engines meet EU stage-III mission control regulation and obtain EPA accreditation.
|Model||3.0T LPG forklift|
|7||Gears||1/1 Power Shift||1/1 Power Shift|
|12||Free Lifting Height||mm||145||145|
|15||Mast Dip Angle||Front/Rear||.||6/12||6/12|
|16||Minimum Turning Radius||mm||2400||2400|
|17||Minimum Ground Clearance||mm||120||120|
|19||Max.Travelling Speed||Full load||km/h||20||20|
|20||Max. Lifting Speed||Full load/without loading||mm/s||470/520||470/520|
|21||Max. Traction||Full load||KW||18||18|
|23||Max. Fork Lifting height||With Load Backrest||mm||4265||4265|
|24||Overall Length||Without Fork||mm||2695||2695|
|26||Overhead Guard Height||mm||2090||2090|
|27||Mast landing height||mm||2055||2055|
|32||Fuel Tank Volume||L||70||70|
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of exhaust and exhaust in the forklift truck
- Agree upstairs, if not to seek professional technical personnel.I hope my answer will help you
- Q:How do you drive the forklift
- 4) loading and unloading (1) fork materials, should according to need to adjust the distance between two goods fork, make the two forks load balancing, not skewed, items side should be posted on the shelves, fork in weight shall comply with the provisions of the curve of load center sign. (2) the carrying capacity shall not obstruct the sight of the driver. In the course of loading and unloading, the brake forklift must be used. (4) when the goods are approaching or exiting the goods, the speed should be slow and steady, and the wheel should not be rolled over the items, wooden pads, etc., so as not to be crushed by the roller. (5) when taking goods with a fork and fork, the cargo fork should be as deep as possible in the load, and the tip of the fork cannot touch any other goods or objects. The minimum door frame should be used to stabilize the load, so the load will not slide backward. When the load is put down, the door is small enough to allow the load and the fork to be drawn.
- Q:Why is the forklift water tank heating?
- It may be the water pump problem, suggest you go to repair shop to see, we didn't see the original car not to be able to make a conclusion. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Q:How is the forklift card checked online?
- The forklift card is not easy to check on the Internet, you can go to the issuing authority to check, go to that to say a bit
- Q:What are the procedures for buying a forklift?
- legal representative (or head) id card (such as entrust to handle, needs to submit a power of attorney at the same time the original and one copy each of the client id photocopy; id photocopy should I signature); The registration form of the special equipment (two copies of the original);
- Q:How long is the forklift?
- in general, the warranty period for forklifts is one year, and the main components such as engines are two years. But they had heard jac forklift, now out a new model seems like three years warranty, feeling pretty good, now dare to do three years warranty of forklift jianghuai should be the first.
- Q:What's the tonnage of the forklift
- The standard forklift truck is usually one ton, two tons, three tons Special choice in addition to the standard forklifts, forklift with a container for container operations, points into the tank container forklift forklift (2 ~ 5 t), the empty container stacking forklift (7 ~ 10 t) and a tank full of loading and unloading container forklift (20 ~ 42 t) Each rating of the forklift truck crane quality refers to the cargo weight within the standard load center distance forklift, forklift truck door frame, vertical lifting by forklift standard lifting height (hoisting height provisions in China standard is 3000 mm) when lifting the quality of the goods. User when choosing forklift tonnage, therefore, should be based on the center of gravity of the loading and unloading goods compared with the size of the forklift truck standard load center, such as cargo center of gravity is equal to or less than the standard forklift load center distance, is the selected forklift lifting quality rating equal to or higher than the goods quality. If the center of mass of the cargo is greater than the standard load center of the forklift truck, the loading curve of the forklift truck will be determined according to the loading curve of the forklift truck.
- Q:But they had heard jac forklift, now out a new model seems like three years warranty, feeling pretty good, now dare to do three years warranty of forklift jianghuai should be the first.
- A: in general, the warranty period for forklifts is one year, and the main components such as engines are two years
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain). (2) heavy forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 10.0 ~ 52.0 tons, is commonly used in heavy goods wharf working outdoors, iron and steel industry, etc. (3) container forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 8.0 ~ 45.0 tons, generally divided into empty container stacking machine, positive &heavy container truck and container cranes. Apply to container handling such as container yard or port terminal.
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a forklift?
- Forklifts are used in construction sites and construction materials, for loading and sometimes for shoveling and shoveling and surface flattening. Forklift is used for loading and unloading of goods, such as cargo yard, warehouse, wharf and railway station. The warehouse is typically used for forklifts, and of course, if it is a warehouse for building materials such as sand, it is a forklift truck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range