Forklifts Truck CPQD30F 3.0 Ton LPG Gasoline
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Production Capacity:800 Sets/Year
Special intake system
Strict environment protection design
Reliable special designed instrument
|Load capacity kg|
|Load center mm|
|Max.lifting speeds(with load) mm/s|
|Max.Driving speeds(with without load) km/h|
|Max.Towing(with without load) kN|
|Gradeability(with/without load) %|
|Lifting height mm|
|Free lift mm|
|Min.turning radius mm|
|Min.right angle aisle width mm|
|Overall length mm|
|Overall width mm|
|Overall height(mast lowered) mm|
|Overall height(mast extend) mm|
|Overall height to overhead guard mm|
|Fork overhang mm|
|Wheel base mm|
|Front tread mm|
|Front tread mm|
|Total weight kg|
|Fork width mm|
|Fork thickness mm|
|Backrest height mm|
|Fork length mm|
|Rate power KW|
|Ratate Speed At Rate Power rpm|
|Rotate speed at max torque rpm|
|Type of power shift|
- Q:The basics of driving a forklift
- Correct steering wheel. Forklift truck operation site is small, small turning radius, steering sensitivity, therefore, more modern forklift truck adopts hydraulic steering method, and on the steering wheel to install a 360 degree rotation of the ball back and forth or the handle. When driving, the handle should be held in the left hand. Many beginners are not used to this way of driving, steering wheel, when time killed some also like the direction of a place, it will cause steering mechanism of wear and tear.
- Q:The forklift license test is for those
- Security, the structure of the car, the books. The main thing is to do the exercises. Requirements for forklift license: According to the special equipment operating personnel supervision and management method "(order no. 70 of the general administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine) article 10: apply for special equipment operating personnel license for personnel shall meet the following conditions:
- Q:How do you drive the forklift
- (1) check the vehicle Before (1) forklifts, the appearance should be inspected, and the fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water should be added. (2) check start-up, operation and braking performance. (3) check the lighting and sound signal to be fully effective. (4) the forklift should check the pressure and the temperature is normal. (5) after the operation of the forklift truck, it should also check the leak and replace the sealing part in time. (6) the electric cylinder forklift should check the contents of the electric car and inspect the circuit of the electric bottle forklift.
- Q:How much oil the three tons of forklifts are for a kilometer
- The 3-ton forklift is about 3 to 4.5 liters of oil. Forklift truck is an industrial transport vehicle, which is a variety of wheeled transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-range transportation. International standardization organization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Often used for the transportation of large items in storage, usually with a fuel engine or battery. The technical parameters of forklift are used to indicate the structure and performance of forklift vehicles. The main technical parameters are: rated lifting weight, load center distance, maximum lifting height, door frame, dip Angle, maximum speed, the minimum turning radius, minimum clearance from the ground and wheelbase, wheel track, etc.
- Q:How long does the electric forklift replace the battery
- It's about two to three days 1.5 meters * 2 = 3 meters, Two tons of electric bottle forklifts are fully available at a height of 1.1 tons For now, domestic batteries need to be replaced with 750 charges. At your current workload, it will take at least four years. Of course also need to see the maintenance condition of the battery, maintain good can be able to use a bit longer. If the operation error is likely to be replaced in two or three years The product is detailed to the website of the company
- Q:What the forklift needs to be aware of...
- No more than 30km/h when driving a forklift in the main road of the factory, no other road should exceed 20km/h. Keep a certain distance from the vehicle in front of you, and when you go forward, you should send a signal to pedestrians or vehicles. The speed of the driving forklift should be slow and steady while unloading, and notice that the wheel should not be crushed by any other object, such as cushioning, etc. After unloading the cargo, you should land the cargo fork to the normal driving position before moving again.
- Q:Is the forklift card issued by the labor bureau or the bureau of quality supervision? Which good?
- Forklift license has two kinds: 1. Grade card is issued by the labor bureau skills (primary, intermediate, advanced) the certificate of cover different grade card is different color, green, primary, intermediate and senior red, blue. Such certificates may be subsidized by the title of office; The certificate of special operations issued by the bureau of quality supervision is the same as that of green skin, which can be used for forklift operation. The more important.
- Q:What are the requirements for a forklift
- Forklift workers have conditions for both employers and employers: Recruiter: Industrial units that are lawfully operated and operated by relevant regulations; The forklift truck needs to meet the ISO/TC110 industrial vehicle standard.
- Q:Can a forklift drive into a container? Can the pallet be installed on the second floor?
- That's one of those three elevating cylinders, specially designed for containers, I'm all three floors
- Q:What do you mean by the center spacing of the load on an electric forklift?
- This principle is like the weight of a scale, but the weight of the lead is small, but it can be weighed up to a thousand jin, because its torque is longer. The same principle applies to electric stacking. Because most electric stacking vehicles are supported, that is, the legs are supported under the fork. Such a design could extend the fulcrum of the vehicle forward and, at the same time, reduce the size and weight of the body.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range