Specification of Leather Sofa Best Quality:
|Size Optional:||59*70*103 CM|
1.Popular style sofa for sale
2.with electric remote controller, can lift up, and lie down.
3.8 massage motor, with heat function
4.PU or leather outside material choice available
5.Loading quanity is very optimistic, 240pcs/40 HQ 6.Very competitive price:$130/pcs (40 HQ/pcs)
|Material Optional:|| 1. PU|
| 2. leather|
|structure:||D25-35 for cushion, D30 for back/armrest||firm solid wood|
|colour:||a) as our model||b) according to the customer's request|
|Package :||a) Clean the chair|
|b) Dustproof plastic bag inside |
|c) Foam protection|
|d) Carton packing outside|
|Payment Terms:||a) T/T||b) L/C||c as your request|
|Warranty:||a)Two years against manufacture defect|
|b)offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|a 20GP||a 40HQ||a sample order|
|Quantity||95 pcs||240 pcs||1 pcs|
|Delivery Time||2-4 weeks|
Pictures of Leather Sofa Best Quality:
- Q:Where can I buy Roxy Love Bedding?
- They have a couple of great looking Roxy bed in a bags there. You can also try googling (google) the name of the one you are interested in and maybe find it for a lot cheaper somewhere else. Hope this helps and good luck =)
- Q:how to make a comfy bed?
- You okorder.com/.. Once those are set, then it's time to choose your bedding. For sheets, thread count has a lot to do with how good they feel. Comforter versus duvet? Down versus acrylic? Those are up to your personal choice as well. Extra pillows can help as well. As to whether or not you lay on top of your comforter, again it is up to you.
- Q:Good Place for Cheap Bunk Beds?
- Look for a Solid Wood furniture store.
- Q:Are these bed bugs in my bed?
- You should probably change your sheets and pillows....
- Q:Where can I buy a cheap bunk bed ?
- Ebay, Garage Sale, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.
- Q:What is the best? Air bed or Water bed?
- I had a waveless waterbed for many years and it was the best bed we had. We tried an air bed, but I didn't like the noise the pump made, keeping the mattress inflated. I have slept on (but not owned) a tempur pedic mattress, and it was ok, although I also found it was a bit warm. It was a bit odd, because it is firm, but I personally didn't like the way I sunk in it. My vote would be to try a true waveless mattress. Ours was a single bladder with full baffling. We abandoned it because my wife wanted to have a bed that was a little easier to make up, so we got a tube style waterbed mattress (supposedly waveless) but we found this inferior, especially toward the edge where it went from the tubes to the conventional mattress siding. We would get one again today, but we don't seem to have any dealers in our area. The other drawback to any waterbed is that it will weigh a lot when filled with water. If you are renting, you should check to be sure you can have a waterbed.
- Q:stray cats and flower beds?
- There is LIQUID FENCE on the market now........try it..
- Q:People who have loft beds please help!?
- There are some units that have both! The bed on top, and then the desk area under. That sounds like it would work out Great for your needs:) Good Luck!!
- Q:POLL: What kind of bed is this?
- Cute bed [; Id say Futon x_X ♥
- Q:What's the difference between a flannel bed and a coral velvet?
- Flannel before weaving is wool by dyeing treatment, adding color wool woven blends, the twill weave and weave weaving, but also after fulling and rough, so the weaving has the characteristics of softness and close. The coral fleece fabric is polyester fiber as raw materials, weaving process mainly through the heating, cooling, deformation, setting four step braiding process also gradually upgrade, constantly adding new technology, make the fabric exhibit more rich texture and color. From the selection of the manufacturing process and materials, we can clearly understand what is the difference between the four sets of bedding and bedding products of flannel and coral velvet on these two beds In the hand and thermal effects, using wool as raw materials flannel best, therefore, the difference between these two kinds of fabric is the cost of fabric, thermal effect, handle and fabric density of villi and whether the hair loss at several points. These two kinds of bedding fabric because of its warmth is very good, especially in the cold winter, is the most widely used, there is one point we should pay special attention here is in the time of purchase, should be particularly careful to distinguish, to avoid buying poor quality bedding. There is also hope that some of the above mentioned about these two knowledge can help you a little.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of wooden products, especially on sofas and home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range