ViewStar series solar controller is our new generation controller for off-grid solar system, such as street light, solar home system or small power station etc.
·Excellent EMC design
·32 bit MCU with high speed
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
·Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
·Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons,integrated menu displaying and operation
·Energy statistics function
·RS485 ports with MODBUS communication protocol
·Optional PC monitoring software and remote meter for real-time monitoring and battery management parameter setting
·Field upgradable firmware
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12/24/36/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
≤15mA(12V); ≤10mA(24V); ≤9mA(36V); ≤8mA(48V)
RS485 / RJ45 interface
-20°C ~ +70°C
-25°C ~ +55°C
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar controller, there are two major functions, one is used to charge the battery, this is the solar input function. One for the battery discharge, this is the output function. Used to charge is to prevent the electric overshoot is too full, the battery charge bad. Used to discharge is to prevent the discharge too much, the battery damage. Because the battery can not overshoot, too. Discharge, it depends on what the load discharge
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- The solar controller is represented by the maximum available current
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
- Q:What brand of solar controller is good
- In today's solar industry, brand-name products in terms of quality to after-sales service, are guaranteed. And consumers want to compare through their own observation to choose, there are some difficulties. Such as the key components of solar water heaters is the insulation of the tank and the material and thickness of the liner steel, only the water tank can be destroyed before the amount of liner thickness and material. There is the quality of the vacuum tube, these things even if our industry people, without destroying the product, do not use precision instruments in the case, can not be identified
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell array on the battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- Contact manufacturers, different manufacturers adjustable model is not the same as our company is this model: (light control + time control, time control, testing three models) Beijing reed hi Yuan New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Controller (English name: controller) refers to the order in the order to change the main circuit or control circuit wiring and change the circuit resistance value to control the motor start, speed, braking and reverse the master device. It consists of a program counter, an instruction register, an instruction decoder, a timing generator and an operation controller. It is a "decision maker" that issues a command to complete the coordination and command of the operation of the entire computer system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range